Recommended shops for car care products.

Sglanevo

Hi,

Am looking to buy car wash, caruba wax, sealant, leather care, rim cleaner, tyre cleaner and finally glass cleaner.

Comparing prices from Giant online, ntuc online, autobac online and some online shops selling these products. Will be getting microfiber cloths too.

Juz visited 2 auto shops at alexandra mkt area. Never ask price but their products are all very old.

Anyone juz buy all those products off the shelves or go to any paricular shops in SG for better price?

Brands considering, turtle, soft99, armourall, meguiar, sonax, etc. Waxco (malaysia brand, cheap but quality wise, whether on par with jap or us brands, i cant compare) any recommendations?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Am looking to buy car wash, caruba wax, sealant, leather care, rim cleaner, tyre cleaner and finally glass cleaner.

Comparing prices from Giant online, ntuc online, autobac online and some online shops selling these products. Will be getting microfiber cloths too.

Juz visited 2 auto shops at alexandra mkt area. Never ask price but their products are all very old.

Anyone juz buy all those products off the shelves or go to any paricular shops in SG for better price?

Brands considering, turtle, soft99, armourall, meguiar, sonax, etc. Waxco (malaysia brand, cheap but quality wise, whether on par with jap or us brands, i cant compare) any recommendations?

Thanks.

Buy during car show like CAR NIVAL should be cheaper

Last one I bought some meguiar car polish, quite good pricing

or u can call the meguair agent to see if can buy from their office

Meguiar's Singapore

Hypercoat Enterprises Pte Ltd

No.1 Loyang Way 6

Singapore, 507076

Was in their website but lots of items out of stock. Then Giant, dnt knw if they get those car products by themselves, they are able to sell cheaper then most in SG. Went down to buy a helix ultra engine oil at much cheaper price. Even cheaper then shell themselves.

Email them and they replied:

We prefer customer to go direct to Retailer outlets – Autobacs ( UBI & BATOK )

Giant ( Tampines, Parkways, Vivo, IMM )

NTUC ( AMK, JEM, Jurong Point, Thomson Plaza, Hougang, Sport Hub, NEX, )

Went down to giant and got the products at a offer price. Much cheaper than online price.

Now looking for shops doing customised scuff plates and shops or online shops sellng Led bulbs to replace interior and carboot.

Hi,

Thanks.

Concorde auto

Hi,

Thanks.

I know of a place around Sembawang MRT station. PM me if you are interested.

I only use Meguiar and AutoGlym

If possible i will get it from Amazon and once an while NTUC will have discount

Amazon? US dollar conversion still cheaper? Comes with free shipping?

Try www.maddetailer.com for duragloss and www.optivax.com.sg for optimum. Have been using them many years and is much better than some of the popular brands.

Amazon? US dollar conversion still cheaper? Comes with free shipping?

Gold class amazon only 8.90. SG sell $23 $25 

Of coz u need to spend at least $125 for free shipping

Try www.maddetailer.com for duragloss and www.optivax.com.sg for optimum. Have been using them many years and is much better than some of the popular brands.

Thnks. Went in there to see but price also not cheap. But since u experience with it, shld be good.

Gold class amazon only 8.90. SG sell $23 $25

Of coz u need to spend at least $125 for free shipping

Icic. Will try it out. Thanks for the info.

Thnks. Went in there to see but price also not cheap. But since u experience with it, shld be good.

Icic. Will try it out. Thanks for the info.

This weekend got cars@expo

I am sure meguiar will be there

Hi guys, do anyone have workshopd that do custom scuff plates, only knw nightz concept sells led scuff but im looking for non led ones. Looking for the new Altis scuff.

Thanks guys.

Hi guys, do anyone have workshopd that do custom scuff plates, only knw nightz concept sells led scuff but im looking for non led ones. Looking for the new Altis scuff.

Thanks guys.

our altis grp, got one who got his scuff plate frm msia. 100+ sg if i rem correctly. comes with led and cover down the grove. think can get frm taobao or via ezbuy.

so far for meguiar products. amazon if buy for international shipping, price will be ard the same after import frm usa.

now AD hypercoat for meguiar is selling cheaper via lazada as compared to other stores selling the products.

I only use Meguiar and AutoGlym 

If possible i will get it from Amazon and once an while NTUC will have discount

sadly, only autobacs now carries autoglym. home-fix also no more.

Neutral Newbie

What is the best carwash product out there? Also, where is it sold?

No such thing. Car washing is carried out in stages. Snow foam, 2 bucket wash & drying. Seeing you have Opti-Coat, no need for anything else except for possibly using Quick Detailer from time to time, if you wish. I trust the car was prepped properly and the Opti-Coat was applied properly. I trust these water marks are not UNDER the Opti-Coat sealant. Just double check it, to be sure.

↡ Advertisement