BBK & Electronic Parking Brake

haronkr

Hi Folks

My car uses the electronic parking brake and I've been thinking of getting a BBK (mainly for chio-ness lol).  Was wondering if a car's electronic parking brake still works with it.

Thanks in advance 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Hi Folks

My car uses the electronic parking brake and I've been thinking of getting a BBK (mainly for chio-ness lol).  Was wondering if a car's electronic parking brake still works with it.

Thanks in advance 

I believe a parking brake works via a separate mechanism such as a clamp, so a BBK shouldn't interfere with it.

• Praise 1

1. disable electronic parking - no one likes it

2. your rear install 2 brake - the bbk and retain the stock brake caliper that support electronic parking brake

Edited by Wt_know

yup ... just change the rear rotor to slotted/x-drilled/combo for stylo mylo can liao

Just change the front set lor as the parking brake only affect the rear brake system. The rear brake set just leave it as stock.

• Praise 1

Hi Folks

Thanks in advance 

How did you go bro

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros,

Pardon me as I am new in the electronic parking brake.

I want to know can the electronic parking brake be adjustable, like the manual hand brake whereas i can adjust the variable ratio(eg from 7 gears to 10 gears)?

Many thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement