PPS shop in JB

raymonnnn

Any mcfers can recommend a good PSS shop in JB? My car is a Toyota Wish 06 model and would like to do PSS to make it shine for another few years.

↡ Advertisement

Any mcfers can recommend a good PSS shop in JB? My car is a Toyota Wish 06 model and would like to do PSS to make it shine for another few years.

i had done the coat for my cooper s at tattoo located in bukit indah.

no.1, jln indah 16/10, tmn bukit indah, 81200 Johor bahru.

my is a new car n they charge me ard rm1350 or rm1380.

not sure about how much they charge for older paint work and bigger car.

U mean PPS? Y go JB? not necessary better, cheaper maybe. I did mine in SG for 600. Think its reasonable and good. Any problem still got avenue to go back to the shop. Warranty for 3 year

done it on impulse, original intention was car wash but ended up doing the coating.

rm1.3k something, came with 2 sections 1 year apart.

I don't usually border to apply any form of coating, just do a regular weekly car wash is good enough.

I don't find any different before and after coating, maybe paint surface feel smoother.

another car of my is a 4 wheels drive n is already 8 mths old, never do any pps n paint work still look

nice. just send to car wash every 2 weeks.

done it on impulse, original intention was car wash but ended up doing the coating.

rm1.3k something, came with 2 sections 1 year apart.

I don't usually border to apply any form of coating, just do a regular weekly car wash is good enough.

I don't find any different before and after coating, maybe paint surface feel smoother.

another car of my is a 4 wheels drive n is already 8 mths old, never do any pps n paint work still look

nice. just send to car wash every 2 weeks.

I have a black Mini Cooper S.  It is a world apart before and after PPS.  In addition, no matter how dirty the car is, it still shines.

The car is only washed every 3 or 4 wks.

Can try Sierra Glow in JB. They have blue flame treatment but much cheaper than Singapore I think. 5 yr warranty for the blue flame coating.

add: 384 Jalan Tebrau, Taman Melodies

+6011-1110 1093

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Can try Sierra Glow in JB. They have blue flame treatment but much cheaper than Singapore I think. 5 yr warranty for the blue flame coating.

add: 384 Jalan Tebrau, Taman Melodies

+6011-1110 1093

How much is the cost? N how long do u have to leave ur car there?

Turbocharged

Wish.. Very popular car in JB. To be slightly safe park next to a Harrier, Mark X

Edited by BenTong

How much is the cost? N how long do u have to leave ur car there?

This I am not sure.. Coz its my uncle who did the Sierra Glow blue flame coating there.. And I m thinking of doin it.. Price is 1k+ RM.. downtime not sure

Wish.. Very popular car in JB. To be slightly safe park next to a Harrier, Mark Xððð

But then car too shiny after PPS.. ððð

And be careful of falling canopies

Yea thinking if I should do up the car exterior or not. Scared car stolen also although this car already 10years old. Or perhap investing the money to maintain the car interior is a better choice.

This I am not sure.. Coz its my uncle who did the Sierra Glow blue flame coating there.. And I m thinking of doin it.. Price is 1k+ RM.. downtime not sure

Can help us ask your uncle and see what's the exact price and downtime? 1.99k also 1k+ haha

Yea thinking if I should do up the car exterior or not. Scared car stolen also although this car already 10years old. Or perhap investing the money to maintain the car interior is a better choice.

Can help us ask your uncle and see what's the exact price and downtime? 1.99k also 1k+ haha

I ask him this sat den msg u.. If I'm not wrong he spent not more than 1.4k rm for his C200 w205

Neutral Newbie

I ask him this sat den msg u.. If I'm not wrong he spent not more than 1.4k rm for his C200 w205

I pm they to ask. Below is their reply

Blue Flame Treatment will be RM2,900 inclusive of the entire exterior and Sierra View (worth RM400). But we giving our early bird promotion of 25% which will be RM2,175

Price will be subjected to 6% GST

I pm they to ask. Below is their reply

Blue Flame Treatment will be RM2,900 inclusive of the entire exterior and Sierra View (worth RM400). But we giving our early bird promotion of 25% which will be RM2,175

Price will be subjected to 6% GST

He know the boss leh.. They gave him special price..