MAZ Nitro Giveaway: $39.80 worth of Performance Additive!

spzen

Hello, Members!

MyCarForum is collaborating with Maz Energy to give away $39.80 worth of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive for MCF Members!

post-174971-0-06846800-1471248275_thumb.jpg

Here’s how to join the giveaway:
  1. Registration has been closed (This giveaway is for Petrol-engine cars ONLY)
  2. We will send you 2 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive @ 70 ml through normal mail. (Postage fee of $7)
  3. Prove how MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive has promoted your car’s engine combustion efficiency. To use, simply empty the contents of the packet into your car's empty fuel tank before refuelling.
  4. Share your review here before 16 September 2016 and we will send you another 4 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive @ 70 ml!  :a-happy:
  5. 10 best reviews will get BONUS 3 packs of MAZ Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive @ 70 ml!
  6. 10 best reviews that can prove fuel economy with Maz Nitro GX 1 Performance Additive will get BONUS 3 BOXES (9 packs) @ 70 ml!
  7. Winners for both best reviews and best reviews for fuel economy will be announced on 11 October 2016.

Please take note:
  • For fuel savings to kick in, do finish trying all 6 sachets/treatments.
  • 2 sachets/treatments is not enough for carbon deposits in the engine to clear out. Carbon deposits takes time to be expelled out from your engine due to combustion combustion process. 
  • If you just tried your first 2 packs, please do not write about the fuel efficiency in your review. You can discuss the fuel efficiency in your second review after finish trying all 6 sachets.

Terms & Conditions:
  • Postage fee is one-time off, non-refundable
  • Please make sure that you give us your correct mailing address when you register. Any chance of loss mail, we will send a new set if the address provided is correct.
  • Please input your name, not nickname, we wont be responsible for returned mail.

Edited by spzen
↡ Advertisement

1. how many 70ml bottles are there in each pack?

2. if review done before 16Sep, for the next 4 packs do we have to pay for postage?

1. how many 70ml bottles are there in each pack?

2. if review done before 16Sep, for the next 4 packs do we have to pay for postage?

Hi @Mits_jc,

1) 1 box consists of 3 packs @ 70ml

2) No need, the postage fee is one time off only  [;)]

For item 3 : prove how Maz promote engine improvement... How to prove... Advise pls

Hi @Latio99,

This will be based on your own driving experience, e.g. after refilling with Maz Nitro, you feel the car is more eager to accelerate, a more leaner drive, better acceleration, better fuel consumption. 

For fuel consumption, it can be measured on a before and after-effect comparison. 

Hope that helps!

Registration form got problem... unit number is a must... so mailing address is street name only?

So if i make payment, consider as confirmed will get?

Always wanted to try... now got free is best time liao but 2 bottles enough to notice a difference?

And say to pour 1 packet in per tank when tank empty..... 1/4 tank left consider empty?

Edited by Galantspeedz

Hi @Mits_jc,

1) 1 box consists of 3 packs @ 70ml

2) No need, the postage fee is one time off only  [;)]

Hello to help to clarify,

1 box consists of 3 packs.

If you sign up for this, we will mail 2 packs to you. When you have written the review we will mail another 4 packs. So in total you will receive 6 packs.

Registration form got problem... unit number is a must... so mailing address is street name only?

So if i make payment, consider as confirmed will get?

Always wanted to try... now got free is best time liao but 2 bottles enough to notice a difference?

And say to pour 1 packet in per tank when tank empty..... 1/4 tank left consider empty?

Hi @Galantspeedz,

Yes, mailing address is street name only. You can key in your unit number on unit number field.

If you make payment of $7 postage fee, we will mail out 2 packs to you.

Each mat varies. So that's why we have the trial for this review. For 1/4 tanks, it can consider as empty. The reason why we want you to fill in when is empty is to make sure the additives is mixed well with the petrol to perform at its optimal performance.

Hi @Galantspeedz,

Yes, mailing address is street name only. You can key in your unit number on unit number field.

If you make payment of $7 postage fee, we will mail out 2 packs to you.

Each mat varies. So that's why we have the trial for this review. For 1/4 tanks, it can consider as empty. The reason why we want you to fill in when is empty is to make sure the additives is mixed well with the petrol to perform at its optimal performance.

I have made payment.... but how will you know ar?

I believe you would get a payment confirmation and a separate PM from mcf to double confirm.

I have made payment.... but how will you know ar?

70ml per pack for 70litres petrol? Or what's the ratio of mix

Hi @Latio99,

Yes, 70ml pack treats maximum 70 litres of gasoline/petrol.

I have done reg, please send the package to me.

i will give a fair and constructive review.  :a-good:

Untitled_zpsxrgzcs7w.jpg

Thank you @Yeobt,

Will mail them out today.

Hi @Latio99,

Yes, 70ml pack treats maximum 70 litres of gasoline/petrol.

Thank you @Yeobt,

Will mail them out today.

my tank 80l so i need to add 80ml instead of 70ml? Or i should not pump full tank instead  [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement