Why people get so cheap while driving expensive car?

commonjunks

So today i was coming out of Tiong Bahru shopping mall with family and before exiting car park saw a merc quickly came out of his lot and oncoming van almost bump in him (i almost got scare that he will hit my back). Looking at the way he was tailgating so close i knew he wanted to skip car park payment. And true enough he came out all the way with out stopping and gantry didn't closed as he was quite close to my ride.

He was driving merc, i don't know why people can spend money on expensive cars but no money to pay a few dollar for car park? If you are that car driver, please next time pay your dues. How will you feel if your boss short change you every month?

Edited by commonjunks
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

So today i was coming out of Tiong Bahru shopping mall with family and before exiting car park saw a merc quickly came out of his lot and oncoming van almost bump in him (i almost got scare that he will hit my back). Looking at the way he was tailgating so close i knew he wanted to skip car park payment. And true enough he came out all the way with out stopping and gantry didn't closed as he was quite close to my ride.

He was driving merc, i don't know why people can spend money on expensive cars but no money to pay a few dollar for car park? If you are that car driver, please next time pay your dues. How will you feel if your boss short change you every month?

Simple when you buy a car, 150k, 200k etc its never in cash

but the $4, $6, $10 parking comes from cash card and you hear

the beep and its money flying out from your wallet so they want

to save that. The COE, car price etc cannot save cos cannot feel

and cannot cheat. How to cheat on COE or the car dealer?

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 4

Misunderstanding bah.

I don't think people so cheapskate bah

I am sorry, didn't mean to throw mud on all merc drivers.

Just was trying to say that a person who driving expensive car (easy cost 150k) and cheat car park for a few dollars.

can't run away one unless no IU and driver uses cash card.

I think once you are out from carpark and try re-enter your time will start from re-entry (or i could be wrong).

I am sorry, didn't mean to throw mud on all merc drivers.

Just was trying to say that a person who driving expensive car (easy cost 150k) and cheat car park for a few dollars.

if he does that everyday and at various carparks the savings can be quite substancial in the long run...in 10 yrs time can even buy a coe...

Theoratically, It is possible if IU isshielded from the antenna. And the sensor will not be able to discriminate if it is one long car or 2 separate car if the distance is too near.