2017 Toyota Camry

gemmoglock

Looks like a ES 250..

Hope the build quality is better than the current car.

That central console screen and audio system will be hard to change if it spoils..

the one in the marketing materials always look so chio (e.g. altis) but dunno why the actual one brought in by BM is always like 10 years behind in interior build quality and functionalities.

lets wait and compare if this is also true for the new camry. 

• Praise 2

the one in the marketing materials always look so chio (e.g. altis) but dunno why the actual one brought in by BM is always like 10 years behind in interior build quality and functionalities.

lets wait and compare if this is also true for the new camry.

Agree, damn sian looking forward to a so-called new / facelift design that has been so hot over the Internet then disappointed by the final one arrives.

don't think it's BM's choice. Look at the upcoming 2017 altis, US version vs our nearest neighbour's design. Haiz.... like what you said....

• Praise 2

Such modern design r not suitable for toyota uncle supporters la

LOL.. no wonder that time i go BM not a single SE bothers to entertain me even thou they are talking among themselves, but quickly go over to attend a tai tai looking woman and another uncle when they land their first step in the showroom.

maybe they know i am outside their target group ...  [laugh]

• Praise 3

LOL.. no wonder that time i go BM not a single SE bothers to entertain me even thou they are talking among themselves, but quickly go over to attend a tai tai looking woman and another uncle when they land their first step in the showroom.

maybe they know i am outside their target group ... [laugh]

Must comb ur hair all the way to 1 side or botak, wear spec and look nerdy. Come in with a face like scare of many things, drive another silver or gold colour 2006 altis.

Then they will appraoch u

• Praise 3

I read from some Chinese media that this generation of camry will just have 1 international model instead of having 1 model for the Asian market. Just want to check if it is true?

If its true then good la. Else the US Camry always more chio than ToyoThai Camry. [laugh]

• Praise 2

Sure boh, if it's true, for the first time Asian version looks more chio , or at least on par, with the US version

Another thing observed, red color again...

Red color wind has been blowing strong recently.

Sorry, OT ;p

Edited by Leo22
  • Praise 2