Quota Premium vs QP Paid?

D_bergkam

From my past experience, I thought these two terms above were the same as QP stands for Quota Premium.

Calculating the COE rebate should be safe by using any of them.

Until recently I came across to a vehicle, where its value of QP Paid is lower than its Quota Premium.

Strangely, the COE rebate of this car was calculated base on the Quota Premium (i.e. the higher of the 2 values) instead.

I am puzzled.

Anyone knows what’s the difference between the 2 values?

Thanks in advance.

post-34397-0-97671000-1508146085_thumb.jpg

Edited by D_bergkam
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

From my past experience, I thought these two terms above were the same as QP stands for Quota Premium.

Calculating the COE rebate should be safe by using any of them.

Until recently I came across to a vehicle, where its value of QP Paid is lower than its Quota Premium.

Strangely, the COE rebate of this car was calculated base on the QP Paid (i.e. the lower of the 2 values) instead.

I am puzzled.

Anyone knows what’s the difference between the 2 values?

Thanks in advance.

open Cat COE used to register the car is lower than the CAT A/B COE for the Car.

• Praise 1

Sorry, I meant the COE rebate of this car was calculated base on the Quota Premium (i.e. the higher of the 2 values) instead.

The COE rebate will be based on the COE of the value of the Cat that the Car belongs (CAT A or CAT B) (Quota Premium) when Open CAT COE was used to register the Car. In the case you mentioned, most likely the Open CAT COE value is lower than the quota premium.

Sorry, I meant the COE rebate of this car was calculated base on the Quota Premium (i.e. the higher of the 2 values) instead.

Likely is OPC car convert to normal plate.

Then owner needs to top up money to LTA. Some will flow to COE as QP paid, the rest to the ARF.

Therefore QP paid is lower than QP.