Car door open indicator intermittently on or always on

Icedbs

Hi guys,

My car door indicator is always intermittently on during driving and the problem seems to be getting worse. It is mostly on now.

All the doors are fully close but yet the car door open indicator keeps getting on from time to time.

I can ignore it, but when it is on, I cannot use my remote car key to auto lock the door. The remote sense some doors are still "open" so I could not lock the car by using the remote.  I have to manually lock the car.

Any workshop that can repair such issues?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

hi bro, need to look for those aftermarket accessories WS to check on the wiring... maybe something came loose to cause the indicator to go on even when all doors closed... 

Hi guys,

My car door indicator is always intermittently on during driving and the problem seems to be getting worse. It is mostly on now.

All the doors are fully close but yet the car door open indicator keeps getting on from time to time.

I can ignore it, but when it is on, I cannot use my remote car key to auto lock the door. The remote sense some doors are still "open" so I could not lock the car by using the remote.  I have to manually lock the car.

Any workshop that can repair such issues?

Hi, what is your car make/model?

Yeap, just your door switch or wires not working properly.

It usually switched a ground wire.

Any workshop should be able to fix it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1