Good places to shop for carcare products

Fett

Anyone here know where else we can find a good range of car care products?

Here's a list of what i know but wondering if there are actually more places to check out

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

TIA

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Anyone here know where else we can find a good range of car care products?

Here's a list of what i know but wondering if there are actually more places to check out

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

TIA

Concorde

• Praise 1

http://www.concordeauto.com.sg/

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put  on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

this shop still around? that's where I used to go when I got my first car almost 13 years back. I believe they don't do much advertisement and many are not aware this is one of the best place to shop for accessories. 

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put  on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

This place looks amazing from the website. Im gona go visit tomorrow,haha

this shop still around? that's where I used to go when I got my first car almost 13 years back. I believe they don't do much advertisement and many are not aware this is one of the best place to shop for accessories. 

Yup, I just popped by last week only.

This place looks amazing from the website. Im gona go visit tomorrow,haha

Their building also has the 'Concorde' name, so you can spot it easily. Park at their basement parking (though limited lots). They are on the first floor.  Happy shopping

• Praise 1

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

thanks for the recommendation.
  • Praise 1

Yup, I just popped by last week only.

Their building also has the 'Concorde' name, so you can spot it easily. Park at their basement parking (though limited lots). They are on the first floor.  Happy shopping

Thanks alot bro.

Anywhere else? autobacs like abit boring already, always the same stuff. Mustaffa way too crowded and limited choices. Are there any in JB that u guys know of?

Updated list:

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

5. Concorde

Theres a good shop i came across at Kalidasa ave, its called Automaxima. Its a small shop but all quality items, i think they supply to detailers.

Thanks alot bro.

Anywhere else? autobacs like abit boring already, always the same stuff. Mustaffa way too crowded and limited choices. Are there any in JB that u guys know of?

Updated list:

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

5. Concorde

Last time there was a accessories shop at the big shell station @ Tampines but I dunno if it is still there now.

The one near famous Tampines Round market I think.

Last time there was a accessories shop at the big shell station @ Tampines but I dunno if it is still there now.

We would like to congrats @Fett winning the Thread of the Month for December. 

Thread of the Month is created to promote the creation of valuable content to help the MyCarForum community. Some members are continuously seeking for car advice. 

Car Care products is a big part of our life as a car owner. From car shampoos, waxes, tyre shine to microfibre cloth. There is a constant search for the recommended product. We encourage members to share their lobang and knowledge here! 

The Detailing Thread of the Month is proudly sponsored by Sonax Singapore. 

Sonax begins as one of the pioneers in the development and manufacture of car care products. A leading car care product that is made in Germany. 

And since the winner topics are about car care products, Here are all the places where you can find your Sonax product. 

And this month, Sonax would like to share with you their latest product.  The Sonax Car A/C Cleaner (Apple Fresh, Green Lemon and Tropical Sun)

post-143060-0-74727400-1514864392.png post-143060-0-55981300-1514864400.png post-143060-0-31693100-1514864406.png

A more delightful scent to start your new year! 

While driving your car for the whole year, many motorists get annoyed about the foul odour that has accumulated during driving. 

An efficient way to remove foul odour is to use Sonax AC Cleaner. It helps to remove away musty odours.  SONAX A/C Power Cleaner cleans the air conditioner unit, the ventilation system and the evaporator quickly and easily, removes annoying odours and provides a fresh fragrance to the interior. Especially quick and easy to apply: after just 15 minutes and without effort the vehicle is ready to go again. 

thanks for the recommendation.

Just to add, recently I started to buy from this online shop www.stationgo.sg. Every now and then , they will give out coupons like buy $50 less $25, buy $100 less $50, so effectively its 1/2 price. the normal items they sell are market price, so at 1/2 price off, I find it's a good deal. Check it out. (disclaimer: I am not affiliated with them. I am a customer)

• Praise 2

Twincharged

The one near famous Tampines Round market I think.

No more ...but now got MacDonalds ...can?
↡ Advertisement