Women who drive Fast Cars

Aventador

Saw this story on women who drive fast cars - Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin

with nice photos for guys that like fast cars, and guys that like pretty women

story in Chinese, Google translated the 1st page was quite acceptable

https://www.iconsingapore.com/people/meet-6-women-who-all-love-driving-fast-cars/

----------------

"I often think that the car has its own personality. My car should be a man. It is my companion on the road and it protects me."

If Ferrari or Lamborghini are the active young boys in the sports car industry, then the British century-old Aston Martin is a mature gentleman. According to statistics, Singapore had only 196 Aston Martins as of 2017, which is very rare. However, Germaine Tan describes her car as Aston Martin Vantage S. “Lamborghini is a sports, edgy car. Aston Martin first reminds you of elegance and style. It is a symbol of luxury and status. You may often see Lamborghini on the road, but you will not be too familiar with Aston Martin. So it will naturally attract your attention."

Many car lovers become caring for the other half. For Germaine, the car is her best friend. She said: "I often feel that the car has its own personality. My car should be a man. It is my companion on the road and protects me."

This is the first sports car in her life. The dark-gray body is low-key and she particularly sprays the rims into red roses, adding a touch of softness to the masculine body. Aston Martin has always been known to be steady, for the 22-year-old Germaine may not pull the wind. In this regard, she had different opinions: "Young people of the same age really like high-profile sports cars, but I like the service of Aston Martin. They are very kind and they often hold events. These activities are very good. The members of the club are very happy and I feel very comfortable.”

The car is to her and it is like the second home. Before work every day, this is the private area where she is free to be alone with her. “I will let my mind drift or empty in the car; the rear compartment of the car is my daily sundries. And with the unique taste of the leather chair, I feel as if I'm comfortable at home." When she was shooting, she watched as she removed a big puppet, a box with a coat, a water tank and other miscellaneous items from the car. Can imagine how comfortable she usually is in the car.

Young and frivolous, although Germaine had a sports car, she did not have much experience in car racing. At most, she only went to Malaysia with the Aston Martin team. "The car was really stable when it turned, it gave me a sense of security, let me know it is very reliable and will protect me, just like my boyfriend." Then she was amazed by her adjective. Ha ha. Why does such a delicate girl like a sports car? She said that when you step on the gas pedal and hear the wonderful sound of the engine, you will feel a sudden burst of strength. "This power comes from the car."

post-99939-0-37688200-1526276022_thumb.jpg

post-99939-0-15432300-1526276027_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Saw this story on women who drive fast cars - Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin

with nice photos for guys that like fast cars, and guys that like pretty women

story in Chinese, Google translated the 1st page was quite acceptable

https://www.iconsingapore.com/people/meet-6-women-who-all-love-driving-fast-cars/

----------------

"I often think that the car has its own personality. My car should be a man. It is my companion on the road and it protects me."

If Ferrari or Lamborghini are the active young boys in the sports car industry, then the British century-old Aston Martin is a mature gentleman. According to statistics, Singapore had only 196 Aston Martins as of 2017, which is very rare. However, Germaine Tan describes her car as Aston Martin Vantage S. “Lamborghini is a sports, edgy car. Aston Martin first reminds you of elegance and style. It is a symbol of luxury and status. You may often see Lamborghini on the road, but you will not be too familiar with Aston Martin. So it will naturally attract your attention."

Many car lovers become caring for the other half. For Germaine, the car is her best friend. She said: "I often feel that the car has its own personality. My car should be a man. It is my companion on the road and protects me."

This is the first sports car in her life. The dark-gray body is low-key and she particularly sprays the rims into red roses, adding a touch of softness to the masculine body. Aston Martin has always been known to be steady, for the 22-year-old Germaine may not pull the wind. In this regard, she had different opinions: "Young people of the same age really like high-profile sports cars, but I like the service of Aston Martin. They are very kind and they often hold events. These activities are very good. The members of the club are very happy and I feel very comfortable.”

The car is to her and it is like the second home. Before work every day, this is the private area where she is free to be alone with her. “I will let my mind drift or empty in the car; the rear compartment of the car is my daily sundries. And with the unique taste of the leather chair, I feel as if I'm comfortable at home." When she was shooting, she watched as she removed a big puppet, a box with a coat, a water tank and other miscellaneous items from the car. Can imagine how comfortable she usually is in the car.

Young and frivolous, although Germaine had a sports car, she did not have much experience in car racing. At most, she only went to Malaysia with the Aston Martin team. "The car was really stable when it turned, it gave me a sense of security, let me know it is very reliable and will protect me, just like my boyfriend." Then she was amazed by her adjective. Ha ha. Why does such a delicate girl like a sports car? She said that when you step on the gas pedal and hear the wonderful sound of the engine, you will feel a sudden burst of strength. "This power comes from the car."

are they famous? i dont know any of them... 

are they famous? i dont know any of them... 

I don't know famous or not, never read the names - only look at the legs cars

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I don't know famous or not, never read the names - only look at the legs cars

i only like @chryst legs...

• Praise 3

(edited)

That's because hi performance car today is ez to drive.

Let them drive Ferrari 360 stick shift.

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 1