Bodykit for Mazda 3

Teewhy

Hi peeps. I’m looking for lips and skirts for Mazda 3. The very popular workshop will be JDM but find them pricy. Anybody got recommendations for cheaper alternatives? Found one at Empire bodykit. Anybody heard about them before?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Hi peeps. I’m looking for lips and skirts for Mazda 3. The very popular workshop will be JDM but find them pricy. Anybody got recommendations for cheaper alternatives? Found one at Empire bodykit. Anybody heard about them before?

Thanks!

Hi, so you managed to get your bodykit from which shop? 

Hey I have a Mazda3 1.5L Deluxe HB, currently all stock so looking to do some mods - maybe spoiler, decals, rims... so also looking for a reliable and affordable workshop... not sure about getting parts by myself, because also need to find a workshop to fix them... any suggestions from those who "zng" their cars?

I went to JDM Autocare in the end. Price may be a bit higher but the service is extremely good, boss is very knowledgable with Mazda 3 and the quality is really good.

I went to JDM Autocare in the end. Price may be a bit higher but the service is extremely good, boss is very knowledgable with Mazda 3 and the quality is really good.

Care to share what was being done and what was the damage?

Any updates on this? Someone also mentioned getting it from Thailand then ask workshop to do - which website u all go to? 

Also can someone advise which model I have ah? I bought my ride (Mazda 3 1.5L HB Deluxe) from TEK in May 2018, how to tell if it is 2017 Facelift, or 2018 model? This info will be very useful when looking for parts....

↡ Advertisement