Reviews/Comments needed on the Jaguar XJ

VellfireS

Good day fellow brothers. It's been long guys. Hope all of you are doing fine ;)

I wanted to know, anyone here is driving the Jaguar XJL 3.0 SC? I'm looking at getting one as it's quite attractively priced in the used market to replace my ageing F02 730Li. However, since it's quite a "niche" brand, not too sure about the wear and tear, plus the parts availability. Was looking at the S400 too, but depreciation still too much for me to swallow. 

Would appreciate valuable input as it would greatly assist in me making up my mind. Thank You  :D  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Good day fellow brothers. It's been long guys. Hope all of you are doing fine ;)

I wanted to know, anyone here is driving the Jaguar XJL 3.0 SC? I'm looking at getting one as it's quite attractively priced in the used market to replace my ageing F02 730Li. However, since it's quite a "niche" brand, not too sure about the wear and tear, plus the parts availability. Was looking at the S400 too, but depreciation still too much for me to swallow. 

Would appreciate valuable input as it would greatly assist in me making up my mind. Thank You  :D  [laugh]

Wah wah wah finally appear. Thought you vanished. Was going to lock your account already.  [cool]

Internal Moderator

Prepare alot of $$$ for repairs.. my customer owns one and gave up repairing it..

my friend here mr @vellfires got nothing except for money.  [flowerface]

• Praise 1

Wah wah wah finally appear. Thought you vanished. Was going to lock your account already.  [cool]

Hello Darling <3 <3 I'm sure you won't have the heart to right  :wub:   [:p]  [;)]

Prepare alot of $$$ for repairs.. my customer owns one and gave up repairing it..

wah so bad ah.. care to share more details? 

So...sorry....I was focusing on your avatar photo.

What Aqua?

HAHAHAHAHAH... Cheeky ah LOL... hello boss long time no see

Hello Darling <3 <3 I'm sure you won't have the heart to right :wub:[:p][;)]

wah so bad ah.. care to share more details?

HAHAHAHAHAH... Cheeky ah LOL... hello boss long time no see

Suspension very ex.. gearbox proned to spoil also.. there is a pro vag workshop.. motor edgevantage.. u can msg them in fb ask them the common problems and costs to repair.

Suspension very ex.. gearbox proned to spoil also.. there is a pro vag workshop.. motor edgevantage.. u can msg them in fb ask them the common problems and costs to repair.

Ouch.. yes same like my 7... air suspension... gearbox part scary.. really wow

↡ Advertisement