One main hotline to report all parking offences

ChaosMyth

attachicon.gifptparking0726.jpg

New uniform to look out for for Cisco parking wardens. 

LTA, URA and HDB to share one common hotline in order to improve response to public feedback and effectiveness of response.  -_-  [rolleyes]  [whip] 

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/one-hotline-enforcement-provider-parking-offences-august

Thanks for sharing. Good to report those anyhow park that obstruct people's car or occupied two spaces.

In hdb area now mostly are EPS parking, these parking wardens go where summon?

they can still summon non-season holders parking in red lots and also red white lots after 7pm. 

wah lao, still must call hotline? What era liao ? Should just create an app, take pic and submit. 

dun leh, like that many people will kena leh   [sweatdrop]    [laugh]  [laugh]

Twincharged

they can still summon non-season holders parking in red lots and also red white lots after 7pm. 

or idiots who park in 2 lots or in the disabled lot.

wah lao, still must call hotline? What era liao ? Should just create an app, take pic and submit. 

support 100%. inconsiderate idiots should PAY AND PAY

• Praise 2

Supersonic

I think take picture and submit is the most effective ways, confirm those idiots would get summon. Cause by calling the hotline, by the time they appear at the carpark, all those idiots already gone liao. Or best even after calling the hotline, those parking wardens might not appear.  [rolleyes]

Twincharged

or idiots who park in 2 lots or in the disabled lot.

support 100%. inconsiderate idiots should PAY AND PAY

Most of the times, these idiots can afford and will "choose" to pay rather than to shift their vehicles - just out of spite.

So in the end, you report, an gong fine and collect the money, and you are still left there fuming that the offensive vehicle is still there.

We need enforcement and removal of obstruction more than helping ah gong to collect money.

Supercharged

I think take picture and submit is the most effective ways, confirm those idiots would get summon. Cause by calling the hotline, by the time they appear at the carpark, all those idiots already gone liao. Or best even after calling the hotline, those parking wardens might not appear.  [rolleyes]

Agreed!! By the time the warden appears, the car might be long gone. Just do an app, we just take a few photos then submit.

Twincharged

Most of the times, these idiots can afford and will "choose" to pay rather than to shift their vehicles - just out of spite.

So in the end, you report, an gong fine and collect the money, and you are still left there fuming that the offensive vehicle is still there.

We need enforcement and removal of obstruction more than helping ah gong to collect money.

up the fines? i know i will never "win", just some small joy to know they contributed some to ah gong lor.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

i would say, put more cameras near F&B area to catch those parking illegally. 

Cameras also another quite effective way. You see those area when installed with cameras, really no cars dare to park and wait in the area.

• Praise 1

dun leh, like that many people will kena leh   [sweatdrop]    [laugh]  [laugh]

true, I think I'll kena too  :D

but I think hor, in the long run will be better for everybody. Some bozos really deserved to be fined 

Supersonic

true, I think I'll kena too  :D

but I think hor, in the long run will be better for everybody. Some bozos really deserved to be fined 

Fined should also include those who stop along a busy road or narrow road infront of shop to buy stuff or unload things. These people really jam up the whole road due to their selfishness.

Supersonic

In hdb area now mostly are EPS parking, these parking wardens go where summon?

Inside EPS parking are illegally parked cars at

1. double yellow lines

2. loading/unloading bays

3. season parking lots, for those without season parking

4. not parking at clearly marked lots

So there are plenty to issue summons.

I tried calling the hotline once to report a food delivery bike for parking at the handicap lot.

They say will send officer over.

Turbocharged

Those who run away are the amateurs. My house there has a pro, park almost round the clock without paying, I think he calculated already, even fine also more worth it, especially since parking charges adjusted up but summon consequence still stay the same.

↡ Advertisement