Do you use your car a your secondary small storage space?

DACH

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use your car as your secondary small storage space?

• Yes
    • No

Do you use your car as a mini storage space? Since your car is your second personal home, would you use it to store things you need to use or to hide some things like unauthorised purchases, or avoid all the clutter inside your car?

Like using your car to hide your "unauthorised" purchases from your wife, like golf clubs, electronic gadgets, etc.

Use it to store your kid's toys which they can play during journeys.

Use it to store your work related stuff.

Use it to keep additional clothes and shoes just in case.  

Keep all the name cards in the glove box.

Edited by DACH
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

No, unless it's related to car use. Example, car wash accessories or my work pass since I drive to work.

It seems weird to use it as a storage area unless it's not for use at home (like work pass or car wash accessories).

Unauthorised purchases errr why would a golf club be unauthorised? Even if your wife says no to golfing, it's still your money and hobby......:D

Additional clothes no, but shoes sometimes cos it's my hiking /jogging shoes and I drive to where I want hike /jog (again it's something I don't use at home but I use together with the car).

Name cards I don't have so no issue.

Our cars too small to be meaningful to store things...

If it were a caravan, can store more interesting things that you don't want the wify to find out.

I have a friend who use her car boot to store additional clothing and shoes which there is not enough space inside her house.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Got lah! Store things that “girl friends” give like cuff ring etc..

Don like to explain thing.. so no see no ask no quarrel

• Praise 1

Do you use your car as a mini storage space? Since your car is your second personal home, would you use it to store things you need to use or to hide some things like unauthorised purchases, or avoid all the clutter inside your car?

Like using your car to hide your "unauthorised" purchases from your wife, like golf clubs, electronic gadgets, etc.

Use it to store your kid's toys which they can play during journeys.

Use it to store your work related stuff.

Use it to keep additional clothes and shoes just in case.

Keep all the name cards in the glove box.

No such things as "unauthorized" purchases.

In my family, my wife makes all the decision but I always have the Last say.

My say is:

"Yes, madam".

• Praise 6

Double meaning @albeniz?

You call your wife "madam?" I thought it would be "yes dear, your wish is my command." [smash]:D

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1

Buy a bus bigger than your home.

If only Singapore allows people to live in caravans... 

I have a friend who use her car boot to store additional clothing and shoes which there is not enough space inside her house. [laugh]

In my boot compartment have my one set of clothing with slipper in case i need to change clothes or get wet.

Somehow it was inspired by Transporter hehe

If only Singapore allows people to live in caravans...

They can't. There is no infrastructure for it like in US to clear the sewage from the caravan. In fact, I don't think we have even the infrastructure to clear toilets from buses (do we have them on the Singapore - malacca express??)

I have a GO-Bag in my boot. 1 set cloths, energy bars, 2 litre water, small cooker stove n set (I cook steak with it

• Praise 1

You sound like @Radx before he got married...  :D

Unauthorised purchases errr why would a golf club be unauthorised? Even if your wife says no to golfing, it's still your money and hobby...... :D

• Praise 1

Lol.... 

If you are driving in Malaysia off road ... Maybe it makes sense to carry all those extra weight...  :D

But in eventual event of zombie apocalypse. .. You will have the last laugh Rick :D

86455-the-walking-dead-the-walking-dead-

I have a GO-Bag in my boot. 1 set cloths, energy bars, 2 litre water, small cooker stove n set (I cook steak with it