Sensha and Ceramic Pro 9H

Lala751

Hi all, 

I am cross shopping between these 2 products. Sensha is about $840 (8 years warranty) and Ceramic Pro Gold package is $1660 (7 years warranty) What are your thought? Specifically, is there any difference in the coating technology? Should I go for the cheaper version?

Thank you. 

↡ Advertisement

Wa do one time den no need do for 8yrs or 7yrs with no need for maintenance?

This is what I was told loh...A bit skeptical hor?

if you go through some of the related posts. it is never possible. even they admitted themselves. thus better to ask deeper what it covers. even if they claim to be possible , the next question will be will they be still around by then. many company change hands within years. 

my car is coated and make washing easier but never 100% . i still get some water mark and scratches but lesser intensity. need to maintain yearly to polish the coat then reapply. my car is under sun most of the time as my office no shelter and industrial area.. dirty. so does helps a bit.. 

if you have regular shades for your car.. actually i dont see the need and if u wash weekly too.

just my thoughts

ive did paint protection n even the boss himself told me even after doing u need to do your own maintenance in order to prolong the effects of it. 

by maintenance means u still have to do ur weekly washes religiously. or at least once in 2 weeks the very least. n remove bird shit or tree sap etc as soon as u see it. dead bugs, dirt, etc. remove it.

the paint protection industry gettin more competitve so merchants are offering longer warranty. it used to be like yearly maintenance packages means u go back still need a bit to touchup.  which i think makes sense n reasonable.

harsh weather conditions etc can it last for 5 to 10 years without any maintenance? i think we should think for ourselves n be the judge. i' did coating for the convenience. easier to wash off any dirt etc. but i don't expect it to last for so long.

Edited by ChaosMyth

ive did paint protection n even the boss himself told me even after doing u need to do your own maintenance in order to prolong the effects of it. 

by maintenance means u still have to do ur weekly washes religiously. or at least once in 2 weeks the very least. n remove bird shit or tree sap etc as soon as u see it. dead bugs, dirt, etc. remove it.

the paint protection industry gettin more competitve so merchants are offering longer warranty. it used to be like yearly maintenance packages means u go back still need a bit to touchup.  which i think makes sense n reasonable.

harsh weather conditions etc can it last for 5 to 10 years without any maintenance? i think we should think for ourselves n be the judge. i' did coating for the convenience. easier to wash off any dirt etc. but i don't expect it to last for so long.

Agreed with your comments. What I wanted is for ease of maintenance moving forward. 

Thank you for sharing your views. 

if you go through some of the related posts. it is never possible. even they admitted themselves. thus better to ask deeper what it covers. even if they claim to be possible , the next question will be will they be still around by then. many company change hands within years. 

my car is coated and make washing easier but never 100% . i still get some water mark and scratches but lesser intensity. need to maintain yearly to polish the coat then reapply. my car is under sun most of the time as my office no shelter and industrial area.. dirty. so does helps a bit.. 

if you have regular shades for your car.. actually i dont see the need and if u wash weekly too.

just my thoughts

Hey Heman,

Yup hope the application helps to reduce the intensity of the scratched marks and water marks. Well looking at how the market reacts, I believe some of the companies will be gone by then. Pretty competitive. 

And yes, I do regularly washed my car, religiously weekly. 

Thank you for your comments. 

With views and comments, I can conclude that coating is not a lasting solution or effect. Owners will still need to up keep and maintain their vehicles. Hence, I will go for the cheaper option to simply have a coat done up and wash the car religiously. 

Thank you all. 

↡ Advertisement