Test drive for a good cause!

RadX

I think go there leave name and contact number on the log book, good enough. Test drive still have to burn petrol and waste SE time.

leave name and contact number ? then they will have a list of fake data . lagi more waste time . if really want to do charity just upfront do . dont on the contaxt of test drive excuse . it is not from the heart but with intention . no meaning . and in this case i would say like going time zone .. pay money to drive real car . 

• Praise 1

I think go there leave name and contact number on the log book, good enough. Test drive still have to burn petrol and waste SE time.

Agreed,also cause Pollution...

Good Idea !   <_<

Got XMM seat beside me or not first .  [nod] I will bring along this print out  [thumbsup]

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2

Dunno leh.. is GTR available for test drive?  i dun mind....  :grin:

Tan Chong already never import Sports Cars like the 370z or the GTR for the last 4-5 Years. [thumbsdown] ...Only  imported Boring Saloon Car.. [thumbsdown] .If you want to test drive 2 Doors Vehicles,only the Urvan or the Cabstar,both Turbocharged. [bigcry]

Tan Chong already never import Sports Cars like the 370z or the GTR for the last 4-5 Years. [thumbsdown] ...Only  imported Boring Saloon Car.. [thumbsdown] .If you want to test drive 2 Doors Vehicles,only the Urvan or the Cabstar,both Turbocharged. [bigcry]

Urvan is actually 4 doors (2 front doors, 1 sliding left door and a back door). LOL

Edited by alex976

Don't mind test drive their Navara pickup.  :grin:

↡ Advertisement