Which PI allows to test drive freed before buying?

JuveZzZ

Turbocharged

I think it will be better if you call up the PI that has the car you are interested in if you can test drive. More accurate information.

If example I say PI A can let customer test drive. You went down but denied to test, how?

That's an idea but any PI????

All pi never allow test drive. If u r lucky they may allow u test at carpark area or use boss car as test drive like last time for my pi harrier

Supersonic
(edited)

As above, prefer petrol version

I dont think any PI will offer test drive, otherwise their salesmen will be busy on the road all day long.

But for a car like a Freed, what are you exactly looking for when doing a test drive ? By sitting around in the car you will be able to have a sense of leg rooms, seat height, angle of view , equipment ergonomics etc , power and drive handling wise you can expect it to be like any Japanese car of the same type.

Could you share what is your concerns without having a test drive?

There is a Freed thread, you may want to go there to read more about the car and post some questions.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

PI probably dont want to pay extra for the insurance and petrol for test drives. LoL...

Actually what are you looking forward to in the test drive for this car?

• Praise 1

PI probably dont want to pay extra for the insurance and petrol for test drives. LoL...

Actually what are you looking forward to in the test drive for this car?

maybe entitled to test drive lor.....since may be buying it.....

• Praise 1

maybe entitled to test drive lor.....since may be buying it.....

Maybe after signing on the dotted line then they may consider to give a test drive. Haha...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Any over 300K sure have test drive    :XD:

Also depends on your Status [:)] ...If you are well known Businessman,test Ferrari also can... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Also depends on your Status [:)] ...If you are well known Businessman,test Ferrari also can... [thumbsup]

Agree but IF I could be there, I wont test drive. Because you won't be able to push those car to the limit, handling of those car is a given, comfort is a forgiven, power is endless, what is there to test, got money just buy lor. Edited by Ct3833