T4 vs Porsche Boxster

Soya

Some guy's story on his adventure on the autobahn. This guy is crazy.... [crazy]

Yesterday evening I was travelling back home from Koln. A little bit hurring on autobahn

doing 190 km/h. There was one interception I passed, I was in the left lane. Suddenly,

I saw Porsche going out fast from interception to autobahn. He was ahead me about

60 meters and he decided to change to the right lane. His behaviour was aggressive.

Speed difference was about 50 km/h. I pressed on brakes and only now he saw me

coming nearer very fast to him - he changed to the right. But still I can't floore my T4

- there was a traffic ahead. It was Boxster (not S). I thought - it have to be the Race!

Let's do it! He was sitting on my tail about 5 meters, too close on this speed. We were

doing 140 km/h. In several seconds the way was free of traffic and I floored. May be

he did't expect it from S40 but the distance in first seconds became lager. So he also

floored. He tried to overtake me. The speed went upto 230 km/h. He was behind me

about 15 meters. But I have to brake because of the traffic. And so on 3 times up to

I turned on my junction.

Also on Saturday night I had a crazy race with MB E-Class. I think it was 320. It was

3 o'clock in the night. Autobahn 3 lanes free of traffic. The speed went upto 253 km/h.

I feel my T4 can do more. But there is a Revs limiter and on that speed it was 5900.

↡ Advertisement

Crazy is right. Anyone in his right mind would not be paying attention to the speedo at those kinds of speeds.... [dizzy]

Yay, shifted gear! [bounce1]

Edited by Seansene

Can!!nod.gifnod.gif .... join the Highway Patrol Unit of the police force, you will get to do this and get paid at the same time thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Super7

Crazy is right. Anyone in his right mind would not be paying attention to the speedo at those kinds of speeds.... [dizzy]

[laugh][laugh][laugh] and he was probably having a sandwich at the same time.

"..can call u crazy soya.."

moi? eh, not me leh. i guai-guai stick to speed limit one. [angel]

onli inconsiderate and rude drivers go beyond 90kmh on the right lane. tsk,tsk,tsk.....[:p][rolleyes]

of course. how dare we interrupt those knowledgable drivers going at 90kmh on the overtaking lane? that'll be so rude.... [:p]

[sly] ahem...wait till i dish out all the useless statistics on how many samans issued to counter the numerous complaints and show how effective 'driver education' has been in SG....