RikeCool enquiries

Certified

Neutral Newbie

C&C uses Rike cool.

Have it on my car.

Workmanship is quite bad, a lot of bubbles. They will tell you some crap that they will go away after 1 mth under the sun, but mine never did. I did not bother to go back to fix though

Edited by Midicity

Well, this was what i was told by my SE, Blurcock. I was also told that Rikecool works just as well as V-kool, it's just that V-kool is considered "branded" and that they have spent alot on advertising their product. That's why they are more ex. Again, this was what I was told. Anyone agree/disagree ? But then again, read somewhere in the forum that pple do/do not face problems with the 2 products.

Anyway, based on this, am still waiting for the SE to get back to me on the Rikecool price for VTiS (1.7l). The $600+ is based on the 1.6l version.

Been on Rikecool for more than 4 months. NO bubbles. It feels cooler than my colleague's car without any solar film. Very clear from the inside and dark from the outside. No complains. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Supermario

Neutral Newbie

The normal price for a 1.6 litre car's installation of Rikecool is $900. If the price quoted is less than that, the SE is probably subsidising it for you.

eddie

The normal price for a 1.6 litre car's installation of Rikecool is $900. If the price quoted is less than that, the SE is probably subsidising it for you.

eddie

if rike cool is $900, might as well go for german brand of ceremic based H

↡ Advertisement