Pirelli Tyres

Norman

The last time bought Pirelli from Autobacs nearly break my car. One of those tyres tear off from the inside like a strip of rubber band and rolled around my drive shaft. Ah [furious][furious][furious]

Neutral Newbie

I heard alot about this tyre.

A friend of mine who works at the tyre shop is strongly

recommending this tyre. I tried asking for feedback

on this tyre, but yet to recieve any replies.

any brothers here used this tyre before? Can give some feedback?

How much is it retailing by the way?

[thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

There was also a review in Torque, dunno if this month's or last month's....generall a good balance between comfort and perf and middle of the road price....not as good or ex as PS2, P-Zero or CSC2, etc..Assassin also gave good review [thumbsup]

so far got a quote of $220 for 225/45/17 from SE-Tyre....cheapest quote so far....

i love my set of p-zero rossos, they give tremendous amount of grip during cornering. would like to take the michelin pilot sport 2 and give a comparison though.

anybody know which place besides Autobacs that sells Pirelli tyres?? looking at the Dragon....thx

Two places selling HURRY tyres at upper bukit timah near farrer road junction and a tyre shop at alexandra village the first one facing the OG factory.

The last time bought Pirelli from Autobacs nearly break my car. One of those tyres tear off from the inside like a strip of rubber band and rolled around my drive shaft. Ah [furious][furious][furious]

Sad to know that but I generally lot of good comments about the tyres.

Neutral Newbie

Look at Virus's post (2nd post here) he's given the SG Pirelli website that lists the local distributor/dealers....i thing Mr Heehee man also sells [laugh]

↡ Advertisement