Deson IK16 spark plug

Papercup

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I was on leave today so went Jalan Jalan around some of the car workshops. I was in this workshop and was contemplating on where to change my current stock spark plugs to the Denso Iridium one. I asked one of the guys in the workshop of which Denso spark plug can the Optra use and he told me can use the IK16 one. I asked him about the IK20 one and he told me IK20 for above 1.6L car and IK16 for 1.6L and below car. I am not sure if he is right or not. Anyone can shed some light on this matter?

Also, between Denso and NGK iridium spark plug which is better?

Edited by Papercup
↡ Advertisement

What a load of bovine feaces! mad.gif It is not the engine displacement that tells you what plugs to use! ARGH! the quality of automotive expertise on this island is the level of primary school kids!

It doesn't matter if it is Denso or NGK. Just PM Vtim for a good deal and better expertise than these paid jerks!

Neutral Newbie

Yup! I was thinking on that line too! IK16 for 1.6L engine!? IK20 for 2.0L engine!? Ha ha ha! [laugh][laugh][laugh] Luckily never listen to him and changed it. [sweatdrop] So for Optra we use IK20 right?