Nissan LaFesta MPV

Chimp

(edited)

Hi, just visited Nissan Singapore website and noticed they have this as an upcoming vehicle. Anyone know anything about the spec and the tentative rollout date? Looks to me this MPV is in the same class as Honda Odyssey and Mitsubishi Grandis.

post-2-1112525224.jpg

Edited by Chimp
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Did a search on the web and come up with these pics from SpeedyCar.net.

post-2-1112527038_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527039_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527040_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527041_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527042_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527043_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527044_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527045_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527046_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527047_thumb.jpg

post-2-1112527048_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chimp

Neutral Newbie
Hi, just visited Nissan Singapore website and noticed they have this as an upcoming vehicle. Anyone know anything about the spec and the tentative rollout date? Looks to me this MPV is in the same class as Honda Odyssey and Mitsubishi Grandis.

Just test driven this yesterday with my wife and son.

Don't think it is in the same class of the Ody and Grandis. Should be in the same class as Stream and Pinic.

The paranomic roof is a good selling point but everything else is only so-so. And the dashboard is a big failure.

Cabin size is small. I would think it is smaller than the Pinic but about the same size as the Stream. Otherwise I would have already bought it.

Neutral Newbie

The sunroof is really a great draw for alot of those sporty young couple starting a family.

As for the interior...er.....nvm...

Neutral Newbie

Totally agree with you...

The rain just stopped and it was evening when I was test driving the LaFesta. My wife was enjoying the nice glass view....

The interior and the dashboard are really dissappointing.... [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

It is not actually a "sun-roof". Rather it is just a roof made of glass and cannot be opened.

Yes, there is a "shade" which you can use to cover up the glass. Otherwise, the occupants will be cooked under the noon sun... [sunny]

It is 2 ;itre and 94k for the version with sunroof. For this kind of price I rather put in another 6k and get the Odyssey(EX version) which is in a different league all together.