New 8-seater Suzuki APV @$60K

Guardsboy

the actual vehicle doesnt look like the concept design pic shown. I saw one in Champion a few weeks ago and another on the road yesterday. Looks a lot like a v nice Suzuki Carry. Quite solid looking if u ask me, but seems heavy. Leaf sprung rear suspensions shows it's van-ness. Anyhows, in NZ, it's marketed as a van and not an MPV.

I actually thought of getting one, colouring it yellow, and going down to Blaz and ask them to make a nice 'BANGBUS' sticker for the back [laugh][laugh]

IMHO, value for money if you need to ferry about 6-7 ppl in relatively not so good comfort and speed is not ur main priority. I saw it, dont think it can fit 8 adults comfortably. Dont think it comes with VVT either, from wat i read in today's papers. Also, should wait for some ppl to buy and then post their opinions, esp on FC and stuff laidat. Reliability of an Indon built vehicle should also be questioned.

ah-kukubird-then?

y u think so cheap then? apv was almost totally conceptualised for the indo/msian market to fight with the likes of the toyota avenza, which is a 1.3, 7 seater sluggish vehicle IMHO. basically they took the Carry and added 'opening' doors. from what i noe, much of the Carry is still there. But then again, indons were very happy driving the passenger version of the Carry. So this is actually an improvement for them. For sinkaporeans who are used to the grandis, scenic, wish, this might actually be a step down.

But from wat i see, i still think if one were to buy it, he would be getting wat he paid for.

Neutral Newbie

Actually ah .... if it looks like the one in the pix , not bad sia nod.gif

But then again ... the Kia Caren also priced around there nod.gif

if i get it.. i will give it an AH HUAT CUSTOM MOD and turn it into a bangbus for sure. I think it is destined to be one... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

It screams out to be decorated!

Neutral Newbie

Good for those who have a lot of time to move around a lot of people, or carry plenty of goods. Don't bother about 0-100kmh timing or FC, must be quite bad.

The pic makes it look more futuristic and more conti than it really is. But ive seen it and i must say that it does look solid.

I said b4, All Purpose Vehicle.

although i think we will soon start our own 'creative' versions of what APV stands for! [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement