• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
93 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:01 PM

Ghoonk
  • Ghoonk
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can anyone confirm if this is a sealant? If so, is it advisable to apply carnauba wax over it?

Posted 21 September 2005 - 12:57 AM

Gigacrusher
  • Gigacrusher
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Works well for me. I use the same 2 products and the car looks smooth and good. The PTTE sealant helps prevent water from sticking to your car. Try to believe.

Posted 21 September 2005 - 08:37 AM

Toalson
  • Premium member
    Toalson
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Carnauba wax is encouraged if a wet n glossy look is what you are looking for.

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:22 PM

Ghoonk
  • Ghoonk
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

bro, i tried soft99's Authentic Gold carnauba wax leh. not lasting. maybe it was because i didnt have a proper pre-treatment? regardless, i'm trying out klasse AIO and SG tonight, then apply layer by layer one day at a time. after 3 or 4 layers, maybe i'll top it off with fusso again. got some light scratch marks that i'm hoping AIO can hide...

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:10 PM

Steelblue
  • Steelblue
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Generally 'beauty wax' doesn't last long, AIO will not hide any scratch or swirl, gotta remove it

Posted 23 September 2005 - 05:58 PM

Ghoonk
  • Ghoonk
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

looks like i'm gg to need a trip to the groomers to get them to buff it off.

steelblue, what do you suggest?

Posted 23 September 2005 - 11:51 PM

Gigacrusher
  • Gigacrusher
    1st Gear
    Author Image

If you are the fussy type, proffesional groomers like you said are the way to go. Seriously dun think any magical solutions or wax can do the same wonders like the pros do with their rotary machines. Good luck to your pocket though!

Posted 24 September 2005 - 10:23 AM

Toalson
  • Premium member
    Toalson
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Agree In fact all wax dont last as long as sealant in our local climate.

Posted 24 September 2005 - 12:42 PM

Lyb75
  • Lyb75
    1st Gear
    Author Image

i got confused by what the guys are saying here.. sweatdrop.gif paiseh paiseh'

so the fusso coat is a sealant ah?

which means can only use after i polish? confused.gif

Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:40 PM

Clubace
  • Clubace
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yes...sealant after polish.......

usually..its wash, claybar, polish, sealant, wax.

Posted 26 September 2005 - 03:16 PM

Ghoonk
  • Ghoonk
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Did my Klasse on Thursday, and now I have 3 layers on. And realised I cannot use Fusso on top of SG cos Fusso has got petroleum stuff in it and will wipe out SG. Looks like I cannot use Fusso 12 any more, probably end up with P21S on top of SG

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:24 PM

Southpark2000
  • Southpark2000
    5th Gear
    Author Image

[reply]
Did my Klasse on Thursday, and now I have 3 layers on. And realised I cannot use Fusso on top of SG cos Fusso has got petroleum stuff in it and will wipe out SG. Looks like I cannot use Fusso 12 any more, probably end up with P21S on top of SG [/quote]

Most, if not all auto pdts (sealants, wax, paint cleaner, etc) contain petroleum distillates.

More impt is whether the pdt contains cleaning agents. None on 12-mth, or the 9 mth. 7 mth got.

Southpark
The Dude
------------------------------------
[laugh]

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:30 PM

Alant
  • Alant
    4th Gear
    Author Image

So for those product which are 2 in 1 for polish and seal...can we still apply wax after that?

Thanks.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:41 PM

Toalson
  • Premium member
    Toalson
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, provided they do not contain cleaner as it would mean removing ur previous effort/coat.

Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:37 PM

Alant
  • Alant
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks. wave.gif

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:23 PM

Toalson
  • Premium member
    Toalson
    6th Gear
    Author Image

U r welcome

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:07 PM

Ghoonk
  • Ghoonk
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

bro, so you're saying it should be safe to apply Fusso 12-month on top of SG?

if so, WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

man, i love Fusso. easy on, easy off, and damn impressive beading performance. only thing holding me back is that i am scared that it will remove the SG that I have spent so much time applying.

can confirm? biggrin.gif

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:56 PM

Southpark2000
  • Southpark2000
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yup....for me, I had tried layering fusso12 on top of Autoglym SRP / EGP base.

Shld not face problem with Klasse....

Southpark
The dude
[laugh]

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:40 PM

Ghoonk
  • Ghoonk
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

bro, you have just made my day :)

guess my routine just got easier. fusso every fortnight, SG every alternate fortnight idea.gif

Posted 07 October 2005 - 08:02 AM

Southpark2000
  • Southpark2000
    5th Gear
    Author Image

sweatdrop.gif dead.gif

Damn siong leh...i usually do Autoglym twins / Klasse twins in one week followed by Fusso on the next.

Then can wait long long (heh heh heh - okay lar 3 mths) b4 re-applying...

SOuthpark
The dude
[laugh]

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Soft99, Fusso, month, water and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users