Soft99 Fusso 12-month water repellant

Ghoonk

Neutral Newbie

bro, i tried soft99's Authentic Gold carnauba wax leh. not lasting. maybe it was because i didnt have a proper pre-treatment? regardless, i'm trying out klasse AIO and SG tonight, then apply layer by layer one day at a time. after 3 or 4 layers, maybe i'll top it off with fusso again. got some light scratch marks that i'm hoping AIO can hide...

If you are the fussy type, proffesional groomers like you said are the way to go. Seriously dun think any magical solutions or wax can do the same wonders like the pros do with their rotary machines. Good luck to your pocket though!

Neutral Newbie

i got confused by what the guys are saying here.. [sweatdrop] paiseh paiseh'

so the fusso coat is a sealant ah?

which means can only use after i polish? [confused]

Neutral Newbie

Did my Klasse on Thursday, and now I have 3 layers on. And realised I cannot use Fusso on top of SG cos Fusso has got petroleum stuff in it and will wipe out SG. Looks like I cannot use Fusso 12 any more, probably end up with P21S on top of SG

[reply]

Did my Klasse on Thursday, and now I have 3 layers on. And realised I cannot use Fusso on top of SG cos Fusso has got petroleum stuff in it and will wipe out SG. Looks like I cannot use Fusso 12 any more, probably end up with P21S on top of SG

Most, if not all auto pdts (sealants, wax, paint cleaner, etc) contain petroleum distillates.

More impt is whether the pdt contains cleaning agents. None on 12-mth, or the 9 mth. 7 mth got.

Southpark

The Dude

Neutral Newbie

bro, so you're saying it should be safe to apply Fusso 12-month on top of SG?

if so, WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

man, i love Fusso. easy on, easy off, and damn impressive beading performance. only thing holding me back is that i am scared that it will remove the SG that I have spent so much time applying.

can confirm? :D