Soft99 Fusso 12-month water repellant

Ghoonk

Hi, today just washed the car and the streaks are gone. There is a nice shine although it doesn't look as wet and deeper shade of colour compared to carnauba wax.

Overall very happy although once again beading, shine, depth cannot fight with even the S99 authentic gold.

But I'm happy [laugh]

post-14-1131844062_thumb.jpg

post-14-1131844063_thumb.jpg

Edited by Number19

Well to clarify,

Ride is relatively new, Feb 05 came in and 3rd week went to Glare it.

However, I used the Autoglym SRP a week ago so I'm sure the Glare polish/PPS is gone.

Then I applied the Fusso12. Basically I used a MF cloth because I can't seem to be able to achieve an even application using the sponge.

So far only tried on the bonnet. Hehe will be working on the other flat panels the next weekend! [nod]

BTW: I think the digicam a bit buang, must use my sis' SLR already haha!

Bro,

How about posting some pics to share? [;)] Black Mazda3 somemore [inlove]

Basically I'm not v confident about using paste wax as I unable to achieve an even application. Always got streaks [shakehead]

You also mentioned you are on Glare so you not going back anymore or you are using the NXT on top of Glare?

Correct me if I am wrong.... [sweatdrop]

Uneven application is less a factor per se as u buff away the wax to a smooth layer.

The way I see it, streaking is a sign that the wax somehow did not stick to certain parts of the car. And that is likely to be traced to:

- poor body prep (sealant below not dry?, wax used got cleaner - so react with base?);

- warm car body; or

- wet car body

Southpark

The Dude

Have to dig out this old thread, any positive or negative feedback for this product?

Where to buy it?

This product seem very amazing the YouTube video can see people pour mud water on their own car and the wax do it magic and repel the dirt water away. Not too sure if normal wax can do that as I would rather cling wrap or hope it don't rain after I polish or wax my car. Seem like a very easy to apply and remove product no need machine or too much of effort. Please share your experience. Thank you[bounce2]

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/63776/best-car-wax-and-car-polish-2015-product-reviews

Have to dig out this old thread, any positive or negative feedback for this product?

Where to buy it?

This product seem very amazing the YouTube video can see people pour mud water on their own car and the wax do it magic and repel the dirt water away. Not too sure if normal wax can do that as I would rather cling wrap or hope it don't rain after I polish or wax my car. Seem like a very easy to apply and remove product no need machine or too much of effort. Please share your experience. Thank you[bounce2]

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/63776/best-car-wax-and-car-polish-2015-product-reviews

I have use this before quite good in my option. Can get in Autobac.

Hi guys, just want to check whether I can use the Fusso 12 months coat on top of the ceramic coating that I have done before. Cause I feel the water beading effect of the ceramic coating wears off after a few months parked under non sheltered car park.

Hi guys, just want to check whether I can use the Fusso 12 months coat on top of the ceramic coating that I have done before. Cause I feel the water beading effect of the ceramic coating wears off after a few months parked under non sheltered car park.

Better check with your Detailer
↡ Advertisement