Automatic fold side mirror & auto tilt when in reverse gear

Snoopy44

Neutral Newbie

Bro, tts my way of problem solving also. hehe! Till date i have DIY alot of things in my curent ride as well as my prev ride. I dun reali believe in wish werks' pricy installation. Im very sure it can be done with an overwrite circuit. However, not Electronic trained hence got to consult u guys who r more familiar with circuit boards and stuffs. My level of knowledge only reach the identification of +ve and -ve in car. That, i, can aln my context, can already do wonders for DIY works. [laugh]

Meanwhile all e best to ur DIY works. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

today rain too heavy lah, the two bro that i requested help from cant make it.

sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

have to wait again liao.

sorry abt this.

BTW, me not train one also, just learn from those doing it and i learn lor.

"steal their skill" hahaha......laugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

haha..did u all went down to JW carpk for the DIY??I was there today too but not on the top floor. saw alot of nissan cars including MJ55s skyline today.

Good things r worth e wait.no worries. [;)]

yeah , not much turn out on sunday liao, usually got at least 12 cars, last sunday only only got abt 7 cars.

smallcry.gif, the heavy down pour makes alot of bros stay in the bed.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

haha! tink i saw u but i duno who r u. haha..i was waxing my car yesterday at the same carpark u all mitup. I saw ah di also. we knew each other thru forum too but nv mit up b4. U noe who he is right? his blue n16 very fierce looking.ha.

when he came he park behind my car and talking to me lor. me the big fat old man lah. next time come up and ask them where is ah gong, they will point to you one lah.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

we would bite u one lah.

Neutral Newbie

Hi. So have you been able to do the auto tilt feature? Or the autofolding mirrors when the ignition is switched off?

BTW, do you know how to increase the timeout for the reverse camera?

Rgds.

Neutral Newbie

Has anyone noticed that the J31 Cefiro right mirror cannot retract fully?

BTW, after doing the autofolding of the mirror which is linked to your remote, is it possible to manually press the button as to prior installation?

Rgds.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

would like to find out is there any car workshop fix auto fold mirror for car that dun come with it?

Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

I think HOS selling auto fold mirror for those ride originally without an auto fold feature, just like my Lancer without mirror auto fold function, only have the function to tilt the mirror. [:)]

Hi,bro. Any idea of where does HOS shop that u mention selling auto fold mirror for those ride originally without an auto fold feature is located? Any contact number? Thanks a lot.

Lexus ES300 stock comes with this feature. [flowerface]

saab also have it... [;)]

Edit: oops, just realised that I have answered to a old thread.. [blush]

Edited by Sony

Thanks for letting know. That's quite a surprise to hear. We did not find out on this SAAB feature, cos the interior looked a little dated and for this reason we were not tempted to test drive the car.