Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

I had my model changed due to no volumn on GPS issue. Even the technician said NY840 has some issues. Changed to older model, SD530, no issue but the radio display looks ugly!

• Praise 1

thanks guys! i felt the speakers can't make it. hahaha...

gotta play with the equaliser! When I first collected mine I felt it was bad too, then tried playing with the equaliser and it's definitely better..

Me and my love today ((:

wow.. red looks cool too!

gotta play with the equaliser! When I first collected mine I felt it was bad too, then tried playing with the equaliser and it's definitely better..

I haven't realized any prob on the equalizer, since I just listen to radio...  i should try on cd and video as well...

can anyone advise me how to turn off the "pls drive carefully" reminder?  It is so annoying!  [mad]  I think I should able to disable it in the gps setting... but not yet found...

wow.. red looks cool too!

I haven't realized any prob on the equalizer, since I just listen to radio... i should try on cd and video as well...

can anyone advise me how to turn off the "pls drive carefully" reminder? It is so annoying! [mad] I think I should able to disable it in the gps setting... but not yet found...

heh thanks! As for the pls drive carefully, power off the whole GPS application when you finishing using it..

Shiny blue

actually wanted shiny blue too, but worried that the carplate might not match as mine is an opc..

Turbocharged

Nissan Note price now is absolute madness.

When Cat A COE was $43K in Feb 2016, price was $76K.

Now COE up $10K to $53K, but car price up $20K to $96K.

Nissan Note price now is absolute madness.

When Cat A COE was $43K in Feb 2016, price was $76K.

Now COE up $10K to $53K, but car price up $20K to $96K.

It will also be absolute madness to get note now with this pricing. Got other models much better equipped at similar pricing...