Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

thanks for the feedback. renting a Note for overseas travel and wanted to know i can last on 1 full tank in case i run out of petrol in the vast countryside. I guess 14km/l is a good conservative gauge.

I drove this car in Okinawa on a self drive holiday around 16km/L.

↡ Advertisement

Hi, I used Note basic version, my average is 17km/L.

Hi Note Owners, would like to check what is the typical mileage you get for 1 full tank (is it 35l? i checked and it seems main + reserve tanks = 41L) before the yellow refuel light lights up? TIA

Those considering the Note (turbo and non turbo), you should go test drive the Opel Astra 1.0 turbo.

Engine is also 3 cylinder, but refinement , build quality, acceleration are worlds apart. Very engaging drive.

Those considering the Note (turbo and non turbo), you should go test drive the Opel Astra 1.0 turbo.

Engine is also 3 cylinder, but refinement , build quality, acceleration are worlds apart. Very engaging drive.

I think because it is not cvt controlled. Performance wise quite impressive. Edited by orangemonkey

#MaiTuLiao

Note is now going at just $2K above its all time low of $75,800 in Feb 2016 when Cat A COE crashed to $43K.

Note Lite $77,800 (after trade in and no leather seats and no GPS).

Note DiG-S Supercharged Lite $81,800

Free 3 year servicing if you take 5 year, $50K loan at 2.78%.

Good for those who just want a spacious Point A to B ride and are not particular about refinement and power.

* Note that OMV reduced to $12K. CEVS $10K.

Scrap value at 10th year : $1K.

Edited by Vinceng

What's the difference between note and note lite?? Can't find the details anywhere... Only no leather seats and no gps?

Edited by brylow

What's the difference between note and note lite?? Can't find the details anywhere... Only no leather seats and no gps?

Please see screen shot below

post-27974-0-33830100-1473348958_thumb.jpg

#MaiTuLiao

Note is now going at just $2K above its all time low of $75,800 in Feb 2016 when Cat A COE crashed to $43K.

Note Lite $77,800 (after trade in and no leather seats and no GPS).

Note DiG-S Supercharged Lite $81,800

Free 3 year servicing if you take 5 year, $50K loan at 2.78%.

Good for those who just want a spacious Point A to B ride and are not particular about refinement and power.

* Note that OMV reduced to $12K. CEVS $10K.

Scrap value at 10th year : $1K.

I thought minimum scrap value for any car should be $2.5K right?

• Praise 4

Please see screen shot below

Forgot to mention that Note Lite does not come with sports rims.

It's those black steel rims with plastic wheel cover.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Awaiting delivery of my Note and tried joining the Nissan Note Club Singapore FB twice but did not get approved. Hoping someone here is from there? Thanks! :)

Edited by Toobes

Rented a nismo Note on my trip. Think it's 1.2l.

Handling is good on winding roads and hairpin turns. No body roll at all. Good braking. On these roads, I think it performs better than most of the other cars there as the gap between me and the cars behind me gets further after each turn. Gives me the confidence on these roads. And handles well in the city.

But alas, runs out of bhp when you go above 3 digits kmhr. But acceleration is OK for this little car.

Noise insulation is no good though. Can hear a lot of wind noise even though the car is pretty new. Only 13k km when I took it.

Luggage space is good. Can handle 1 big 1 medium size. Can even throw in another 2 soft bags.

Not a thirsty little fella too. Achieved 19.7km per litre after 1100km. The auto start stop was fast, did not once affected me when I drive off from a traffic stop.

I thought it's quite a zippy car to drive.

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 2

Hi all,

Awaiting delivery of my Note and tried joining the Nissan Note Club Singapore FB twice but did not get approved. Hoping someone here is from there? Thanks! :)

Have u joined successfully? What is your facebook name? I will help u informed the admin.

Neutral Newbie

Have u joined successfully? What is your facebook name? I will help u informed the admin.

Thank you sir. 

Have PMed you. :) 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1