Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Note mainly lose to the jazz magic seat configuration which is genius. Aside from that jazz exterior lines are more pleasing to eyes. Jazz bottom clearance is lower than note which may not be good. Jazz has lesser leg space. In term of reliability, I think they r equal.

• Praise 1

Nissan Note has the upper hand over Honda Jazz [:p]

I think this article was done before current 3rd gen GK5 Jazz was launched. But still I think Note can still compare favorably to the current Jazz though

this car come wif start-stop system, avg fc 19.6kml & cvt(6 speed).

Can the Start Stop function be permanently disabled, or need to manually disable each time you start the engine?

Is this specs of the nissan note correct?

http://www.nissan.com.sg/vehiclespecs/NOTE.pdf

Gross Veh Weight = 1305KG

Curb Weight = 1030KG

Which gives max nett of just 275KG to carry 5 pax + boot stuff ??

So far, has any owners exceeded the weight limit of 275kg?

Any implications on handling, acceleration and braking distance?

Say each adult is 70kg, carrying 5 adults will exceed the weight limit.

Call up to check was offer most basic model at $78800 without leather seat and GPS , 3 years warranty , $500 off loyalty , min loan 2 years $30000 , freebies car camera and solar flim . After 10 years get back only $1000 !!! So little !

Edited by Char

Can the Start Stop function be permanently disabled, or need to manually disable each time you start the engine?

I also disable it each time when I start the engine. 

Can anyone advise what service plan will you go for after 1 year free service?

thanks ...

• Praise 1

Call up to check was offer most basic model at $78800 without leather seat and GPS , 3 years warranty , $500 off loyalty , min loan 2 years $30000 , freebies car camera and solar flim . After 10 years get back only $1000 !!! So little !

My understanding is that min value at end of 10 yrs is $5k so parf value should be $2.5k at the lowest not $1k.

• Praise 3

My understanding is that min value at end of 10 yrs is $5k so parf value should be $2.5k at the lowest not $1k.

Scrap value has been reduced to $1,000.

My SE confirmed this.

My SE confirmed this.

This type Low paft car good for COE renewal when reach 10 years !

In fact this CEVS only benefit dealer and LTA ... Buyer get almost no rebate when reach 10 years later .

My SE confirmed this.

i suggest you to change to another SE.

Extracted from LTA web:

CARBON EMISSIONS-BASED VEHICLE SCHEME (CEVS)

The CEVS takes into consideration a vehicle's carbon emissions and fuel efficiency to encourage consumers to shift to low emission models.

Cars with low carbon emissions will qualify for rebates, which are offset against the car's ARF payable. Cars with high carbon emissions will incur a corresponding registration surcharge.  Cars are also subject to a minimum ARF payable of S$5,000 as models that have relatively low ARF payable and are in themselves fuel-efficient, do not need to be further incentivised.

• Praise 1

With $1K scrap value, that translates to $8,200 annual dep for the Note (non supercharged).

Hyundai Elantra 1.6A seems a better deal at $86K with $6K PARF.

New Nissan Note to be launched soon

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/12/entry-4650-nissan-note-hybrid-with-range-extender-leaked/

depreciation doesn't mean lower monthly instalments. when you can afford a car in sg, I don't think the 3k or 4k at the end of 10 years makes any difference...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1