Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

With $1K scrap value, that translates to $8,200 annual dep for the Note (non supercharged).

Hyundai Elantra 1.6A seems a better deal at $86K with $6K PARF.

New Nissan Note to be launched soon

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/12/entry-4650-nissan-note-hybrid-with-range-extender-leaked/

think the main diff will be in terms of petrol used... I believe note will save you quite a significant amount per mouth compared to elantra. many users are complaining about the bad mileage for elantra, but of course that is slightly due to its bigger engine.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

With $1K scrap value, that translates to $8,200 annual dep for the Note (non supercharged).

Hyundai Elantra 1.6A seems a better deal at $86K with $6K PARF.

New Nissan Note to be launched soon

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/12/entry-4650-nissan-note-hybrid-with-range-extender-leaked/

Old note to me look better than new. If I going to buy next year I will buy pulsar.
  • Praise 1

My SE said Pulsar will be launched in Oct 2016.

But no news to confirm as of now.

Pulsar will share same turbo charged engine as Qashqai 1.2T.

My SE said Pulsar will be launched in Oct 2016.

But no news to confirm as of now.

Pulsar will share same turbo charged engine as Qashqai 1.2T.

I find that turbo versus supercharge is big difference. Further more pulsar is 4 cylinders.

Talking about German tech versus jap. My friend claim that his Audi 1.4 is same FC as note but performance wise is day n night. But he also pay about 50% higher price if that is true. :)

anyone has any SE to recommend?

possible to get leather seats thrown in for the lite model?

Most basic model ?

anyone has any SE to recommend?

possible to get leather seats thrown in for the lite model?

I think won't be an issue. Just try to bargin. If they want to close the deal. They will throw in what you wanted within reasonable range.

I brought my dig-s at 87k including body kits and spoiler plus front/rear cameras.

Neutral Newbie

Most basic model ?

Yea

Cheapest of the cheapest model available

Haha

I think won't be an issue. Just try to bargin. If they want to close the deal. They will throw in what you wanted within reasonable range.

I brought my dig-s at 87k including body kits and spoiler plus front/rear cameras.

Okieokie

Time to make a trip down

Thanks!

Yea

Cheapest of the cheapest model available

Haha

Okieokie

Time to make a trip down

Thanks!

Call up the SE said only can give solar flim , $500 discount Nissan owner @$78800

Call up the SE said only can give solar flim , $500 discount Nissan owner @$78800

My SE offered Note Lite at $77,800. ie. $5,500 off list price, 8 bids non guaranteed COE.

Throw in free front camera and solar film.

Edited by Vinceng

My SE offered Note Lite at $77,800. ie. $5,500 off list price, 8 bids non guaranteed COE.

Throw in free front camera and solar film.

How much your SE offer for Note (non-lite)?

I have a SE sms me price for Note (non-lite) $82.8K (just today) - "inclusive of trade in, ...loan and insurance disc for 8 rounds non guaranteed bid"

• Praise 1

How much your SE offer for Note (non-lite)?

I have a SE sms me price for Note (non-lite) $82.8K (just today) - "inclusive of trade in, ...loan and insurance disc for 8 rounds non guaranteed bid"

$81,800

You might want to consider the Note Lite DiG-S Supercharged, going at the same price of $81,800. The extra 20bhp will come in handy when needed in accelerating and overtaking. Same power as a 1.5l.

Edited by Vinceng

Tan Ching SE just updated me that the new Note will be launched at Motor Show in Jan 2017.

Might be worth to wait if you prefer new model with more features and a better engine.

Tan Ching SE just updated me that the new Note will be launched at Motor Show in Jan 2017.

Might be worth to wait if you prefer new model with more features and a better engine.

It is a turbo engine?

It is a turbo engine?

No news about whether it's Supercharged or Turbo, but I was told it will come with a 4 cylinder engine instead of the existing 3 cylinder.

No news about whether it's Supercharged or Turbo, but I was told it will come with a 4 cylinder engine instead of the existing 3 cylinder.

If 4 cylinders, my guess is will be turbo. The same engine as in qashqai 1.2. So likely, as pulsar is same engine, it may not be released here after all.
↡ Advertisement