Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Tan Ching SE just updated me that the new Note will be launched at Motor Show in Jan 2017.

Might be worth to wait if you prefer new model with more features and a better engine.

I read that note will be discontinued in 2017 and replaced by the micra/march.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Tan Ching SE just updated me that the new Note will be launched at Motor Show in Jan 2017.

Might be worth to wait if you prefer new model with more features and a better engine.

Interesting to see if Tan Chong intends to bring in the new March. Note and March are basically in the same segment. Personally I find the exterior of the new March a bit too much but the interior looks very upmarket. 

• Praise 1

Interesting to see if Tan Chong intends to bring in the new March. Note and March are basically in the same segment. Personally I find the exterior of the new March a bit too much but the interior looks very upmarket.

New march very chio leh.

Nissan Note price will increase by $1,000 at 2359hrs on Fri, 14 Oct.

Faster GRAB if you need a car urgently.

My SE told me that Nissan will be increasing their selling price by end of today and another round on coming Monday.

Dun know whether do believe them or not?

• Praise 1

My SE told me that Nissan will be increasing their selling price by end of today and another round on coming Monday.

Dun know whether do believe them or not?

Is it because after increase it will be new model?

Is it because after increase it will be new model?

No idea, currently they are clearing out all the ex-stock.

New stock will only be in Singapore early Jan 2017.

Edited by Socani
  • Praise 1

$81,800

You might want to consider the Note Lite DiG-S Supercharged, going at the same price of $81,800. The extra 20bhp will come in handy when needed in accelerating and overtaking. Same power as a 1.5l.

Test driven both Note versions. The supercharger does add a bit of power when you need to overtake. Torque of 140Nm is quite similar to a 1.5L, else one will be looking at 100Nm for 1.2L NA.
  • Praise 1

The Note DiG-S is significantly noisier due to the supercharger. Interior noise is audible compared to the non Supercharged model.

But that is a small price to pay for the added power.

Edited by Vinceng

The Note DiG-S is significantly noisier due to the supercharger. Interior noise is audible compared to the non Supercharged model.

But that is a small price to pay for the added power.

I started driving on eco mode again. This time practicing the skills of note fc record holders, the super light foot on pedals.

Thanks! Note is going to be replaced by March right? Not sure if they will have "clearance sale"?

they already have sales now... $77,800 for most basic model. but this pricing is same as before when COE was higher. so getting it now a little not that worth as before.

btw, the lite model do not have navi, so the centre console where the navi touch screen is, what is it replaced by? an ugly old radio unit??

↡ Advertisement