Jaguar's OMV

Falc

Haha ... is there 2.5 V6 mondeo in SG?

My friend's wedding car is an X, follow car is one evo8. Should have advised him to take the Evo instead of X, more expensive car! [sly]

Neutral Newbie

dun be too quick to comment... it seems tat Jag rates the X-type as a "failure" and its "foray" into the executive mid-priced car segment has done nothing but dilute its brand image.

In other words at such a price and for the x-type to be considered a success, it had to sell in volumes... which it obviously didnt and to make matters worse, it "cheapened" the brand that is Jaguar.. so now it seems the X-type will be discountinued and Jag will go back to its roots by focusing on its top range models with Niche pricing to boot.

First on hand is to do justice to the XK coupe... BUT if you ask me, jus looking at Photos only their new XK coupe looks too much like the Hyundai Tuscani coupe... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] looks lik the Koreans beat them to it!!

in fact i think Hyundai did such a good job wit the Tuscani tat even the BMW 6-series butt looks lik the Tuscanis'!! [hur][sly][rolleyes]

anyways, for thos who MUST own a brand new Jag but cant afford the S-type or XJ then now is the time to swipe an X-type before its gone. Or better yet, get a 2nd hand X-type Jag for less abt 90K....

cheers!

Heh, i didnt take too deep a swipe right? En0203 did... [:p][lipsrsealed][laugh]

Agreed lah, the 2.5 X in the advert is only going for $9150/yr dep. And it's a 4wd, about 8sec 0-100(?), sounds like a v good deal.

Neutral Newbie

[laugh] well cats have 9 lives so can well afford some lost!

noticed there are quite a number of x-types on the road. test drove one last week the throttle response was slooowwww.... the 2L version

test drove one last week the throttle response was slooowwww....

of coz jaguar so heavy 2.0 where got enough [sweatdrop]

but this one 2.5 ler, should be ok ler [nod][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement