2006 Toyota Camry

Shouyi

As far as i can see, i think this camry is so much better than the current model lo. Does it look like any honda?? i don't think so leh.... in fact i think it looks quite nice on the exterior. Although it looks a bit like mazda 3 on the front, but overall i think that it is quite sporty leh....

Like honda meh???? [confused][confused][confused]

I hope that the Thai Camry comes with Tiptronic gearbox. Some spy photos from Japan shows that the gearbox is non-tiptronic.

No i am not agitated....I where got agitated?? [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy] No no no, i am perfectly calm.... IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HONDA!!!! IT DOESN'T IT DOESN'T!!!!! hAHhaaa [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Although i am not a supporter of Toyota, but the new design of this 06 camry i really have to give some credits to the engineers. I feel that it's quite a break through from the past models of all toyota's models. I have always prefered honda, but maybe this camry is gonna make me change my preference....who knows...but definitely have to test drive it 1st....hHAhaaHAhaa

I AM NOT AGITATED!!! (breathe in....breathe out.....breathe in.....)

not photogenic.....

ya that's what i meant nod.gif

that's y some girls doesn't look interestin from the picture but when look at the real self....drool.......i guess it's better if it looks good in real life than in pictures only...

↡ Advertisement