2006 Toyota Camry

Shouyi

that's y some girls doesn't look interestin from the picture but when look at the real self....

yup, many ppl are not photogenic, too [nod][nod][nod]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

The new 2006 Camry JDM model would be sold as a 2007 model in the USA. Don't know if they would be manufactured in USA or imported from Japan but the specification looks better than those brought in by PIs in Singapore. Fuel consumption is rate between 9.9km for city and 14 km per litre for Highway.

There would also be a Hybrid model which would stinch on fuel further. Cool car !

http://wheels.fosfor.se/toyota-camry-2007/

CBX

Edited by Cbx750p

Neutral Newbie

dun forget last time jap cars also look almost the same fmr each other.. the eighties to the nineties.. somehow copying is the way to go

i just saw the new camry on the road 2 days ago...didnt haf a digi cam wif me though...however i dun like the front...

The look is subjective ! I think it looks much better in this current 2006 layout compared to the previous or current BM 2.0/2.4 look ! Problem is with PI cars, parts can be a real issue. Unless the agent bring in this 2006 JDM model, buying a PI could be a time bomb. The PI would promise you everything under the sun before you buy but once you need parts, it is a different story. Don't know how LTA governs them but that is the nature of the business in buying PI vehicles. Personally, I admire those people who dare venture into the PI arena.....

CBX

I had to check it out ! Pinnacle was offering the Camry 2006 at $80,559 with guaranteed COE and delivery ! It is impossible !!!

Yes, it is possible but the catch is, you must take a ten year loan and pay an annual interest of 4.25% ! Now, that is a whopping $35.3K in interest alone ! Not to mention that who is gonna to drive a car for 10 years ! If you drop out for some reason...the penalty is your left leg and right arm ! Now if you are rich and is prepared to fork out cash, the buying price is now $92.5K ! That is the 12K that is needed or paid in rebate from the bank...

At the end of the day...you cannot trust these people. They are SHARKS waiting for a feeding frenzy !

Pop over to BM and asked about the new 2007 Camry....yeah, they will bring it in but would be around July or August 2006 and the vehicle is from Thailand. The specification of the vehicle is still unknown. There is a promotion now going on for the current model and going for $87K !

Any takers ?

CBX

wah kao...10yrs loan ah...siao bo...somemore 4.25% interest is killing spree...Well 2007 Camry from Thai defintely wun attract me simply becos of the manufacturer... [:/]

Why you prejudice against the Thais ? The manufacturing quality may not be as good as the Japanese but comparing the price, they should be okay. All men have to wear their pants standing up one leg at a time ! Show me a guy who can do otherwise, we will have a different man !

Have to take a look at the Thai made 2007 Camry to be better judge !

CBX

Neutral Newbie
The new 2006 Camry JDM model would be sold as a 2007 model in the USA. Don't know if they would be manufactured in USA or imported from Japan but the specification looks better than those brought in by PIs in Singapore. Fuel consumption is rate between 9.9km for city and 14 km per litre for Highway.

There would also be a Hybrid model which would stinch on fuel further. Cool car !

http://wheels.fosfor.se/toyota-camry-2007/

CBX

The v6 six speed model will be competing directly with the Lexus. toyotas' are already quiet, the v6 will give that extra in the drive.

My guess is that Borneo will not likely bring this in to protect the Lexus, and this should easily become the PI's hot seller.

Its Toyota vs Lexus all over again [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement