Chrysler selling 300C here

Fcw75

Taken from SHC:

The $160K huge macho high shoulder line Chrysler 300C 3.5L V6 249bhp has arrived in Singapore.

Looks like a Bentley from the front, very grand looking...definitely a tow kay car!

post-50-1132390264_thumb.jpg

post-50-1132390265_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deeq
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yep, not a lot will go for chrysler...juz look at the amount of PT cruiser, Voyager and Crossfire on singapore roads.

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

The $160K huge macho high shoulder line Chrysler 300C 3.5L V6 249bhp has arrived in Singapore.

Juz saw this afternoon along Orchard road, Black 300C with a SXX 600 plate inlove.gif Hugh monster cool.gif

Cheers sunny.gif

• Praise 1

I think it's an old engine from the E-class or S-class. In fact the chassis is from the old E-class. So is the gearbox. But it's a gangster car especially if it goes with 20" wheels and black tint. [sly][cool]

Conclusion: It's actually an old E350 that had go for botox and surgery but I would prefer the one with the Hemi V8. [nod][nod]

Edited by Dh6211
  • Praise 1

Import the engine and transplant. I doubt the inspectors have ever seen a Hemi V8 before.

Meanwhile at the inspection centre:

Inspector opens bonnet of 300C: Simi sai engine? Neber see before one. Interesting..... OK pass. laugh.gif

Oooh.....just think about it Hemi V8........ cool.gif

• Praise 1

and the heavy road tax you have to pay every year... [bigcry][bigcry] the fuel consumption, the maintainance, the nightmare if should anything happens to the engine... [bigcry][bigcry]