Chrysler selling 300C here

Fcw75

Even JC says the car is damn intimidating. Only letdown is the suspension and brakes. It got a lot of potential.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)
Are Chrylser dealer selling Dodge car too and what model are they bring in ?

Was driving past their showroom at LengKee at night and saw the big DODGE word on the building?

They belong to the same group.

Chrysler Group Brands & Products

At the Chrysler Group, we design, manufacture and sell vehicles under the Chrysler, Jeep

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

If you watch Hallmark Channel. Most of the shows I watch on it feature the 300C!

Missing is one. The FBI pair drive a 300C.

The Mystery series by Hallmark like Mystery Woman and that one with the secret agent housewife all feature the 300C. All the government agents drive the 300C dizzy.gif.

In Sue Thomas FB Eye, the high flying agents drive the 300C.

This car is slowly becoming the choice vehicle of TV's most high flying FBI, CIA, NIA, NSA and DEA agents! laugh.gif

gosh ... US tv producer sure have ton of budget [sweatdrop]

I saw one at serangoon gardens.. Black somemore.. wahh sui sui lehh.. so big.. plus you know who drove? A petite lady.. who was trying hard to manouvere. And yeah la.. maybe her husband went to buy something... small lady big car. LOLS

• Praise 1

lucky for the 272horses, if not the 1.8ton car would prove to be very much a big luxury car but w/o much power...

Neutral Newbie

I saw the cross-fire today first time. It look very strong and powerful with lots of muscle...great looks.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
The Hemi V8 we are talking is a 5.7L engine not the 3.5L V6 that is coming to Singapore.

The HEMI is in !! And its 6.1L, Road Tax abt 9k a year !! [shocked]

Actually quite like the car, but 3.5L is too siong with current petrol price [thumbsdown]

• Praise 1

So fierce??!! [jawdrop] I think my income had to be at least $300k per year. But if I earn so much every year, I will get a BMW 6 series. I think even a Boxster/Cayman would be cheaper to own.

• Praise 1

there's now a option of converting it to CNG in year 2008.

It sure feel strange when reading back years old thread. [:p]

• Praise 1