A Panda is all you ever need

Cool_jazz

sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

it can , but better half gorgeous.gif seems to be sold on the punto .. lipsrsealed.gif

and since i prefer not to let banks earn off me much. flowerface.gif I would go for the a bigger share of downpayment so of coz the panda is preferred wallet-wise nod.gif

but haven't test leh , better try then see how sunny.gif

At least she likes Italian laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

Mine's a silver as I'm quite lazy when it comes to washing. [;)][;)] yup, believe that solar tinted is standard. Good luck to your quest and most importantly when you finally decides, be it kimchi or italian, don't look back. Go for a test drive cos to feel it. What you hear and read is just theory for you if you haven't test drive it.

Punto transmission is smoother as it's a cvt gear whereas panda is more exciting with it's duallogic sequential gear (semi-auto) but be aware of the slight jerk during the initial run in. You need to master it to enjoy it's benefit. cheers..

not really the right place to talk abt Alfa but since its all italian, y not. the alfistis talk about fiats in their forum too. anyway, had it for 6 mths now. leme go into the emotional b4 the technical. i get blown away everytime i drive it. rev it past 4k and u hear perhaps the sweetest engine note in this class. it also sounds fierce. it's very emotional driving it. u may not believe it but when i first got the guy, i nearly had tears in my eyes. no even a 318 could make me feel that way & this is the cheapest alfa btw. the sporty dials, italian words on the gauges, just made me overwhelmed. i hope Alfa don't ever bother to change them to english.

the car can sound quiet too under 3k, but u will not feel the power. but still, theres this sweet note to it. the handling is very precise with minimal body roll though i feel road feel could be improved. upgrading to 16s help abit but muted acceleration just slightly. FC is about 11-12km/l. not fantastic but pretty ok for me. thats the thing about italian cars. theres this fun thing about them. theres alota personality that goes into their cars. and it would be nice to see abit of an italian colony rather than a jap in SG. Hope those who want mainstream cars will get Fiats instead as its a much better drive. Have fun with yr Fiats!

Neutral Newbie

got frens with alfas and they are telling me the same thingy [sweatdrop]

its a sweet drive [rolleyes] and still sweet... [;)]

however, the pricing is defintely above [sweatdrop] mainstream ...

(my better half doesn't like alfa's nose ... [:/] )

so a fiat is also as engaging as a alfa but with a price tag more mainstream [thumbsup]

so defintely a italian drive is a dream for me [sunny]

thats the thing about italian cars. theres this fun thing about them. theres alota personality that goes into their cars. and it would be nice to see abit of an italian colony rather than a jap in SG. Hope those who want mainstream cars will get Fiats instead as its a much better drive. Have fun with yr Fiats!

Well said bro! But preaching to the converted. I myself am a late (recent!) converter. Took one drive in Fiat, and hooked! It's never about $$ & cents when it comes to Italian. Now I am looking forward to my Italian [gorgeous] ! [laugh]