FAST AND FURIOUS STORY! CAUGHT SPEEDING!

Zyrofillica

......At most 100 at expressway, usually 90km. But some damn drivers, i think they nvr kena catch before, cutting into ur lane as if u r hogging the road. ......
If you intend to keep within the speed limit, just keep out of lane 1 as much as you can. That is my practice before and after I kanna fine. Some of them can be driving at 130++. Don't even bother to signal/tailgate, immediately filter left and overtake. [shakehead]

are you sure you were given 8 demerits points for travelling at 68km/h???

Base on my understand, you should be give 4pts instead if you were really travelling at 68 km/h on a 50km/h road.

4 Demerit Points

Neutral Newbie
Den like dat i kena caught for speeding at 111km is damn suay lah.. 1km exceed!! [furious]

Well, anyway if somebody else wanna go faster i will juz chg to the 2nd lane lor. But usually quite hard lah. Especially in sin, there are cars everywhere, wanna go faster oso cannot. Unless at night. But at nite i oso use the 2nd lane. use 1st lane for what... [sweatdrop]

hehe speed limit 90 wor..., it goes like this the penalty for 1-20km over speed limit is only 4 points, so people usually do only up to 110 lor..

if you do 100 on a busy Lane 1, you are considered lane hogging liao..... [laugh]

now what if LTA increase the speed limit to 110km/h, then people will doing 130 liao.... [angel]

Edited by Zealot

So axxxxxes who complain about fellow motorists speeding on 50km/h roads shd be shot in the leg and made to sit in a baby trolley with a 0.5bhp motor and a top speed of 2 km/h. [whip]

lol!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

[shakehead][shakehead]

it was wrong of you to speed at 68km/h. that kind of death defying speed can only be used on the expressway and ONLY on the first lane. what were you thinking?! at that kinda speed its totally impossible to brake in time!

before do that again, please spare a thought for the ants and lizards on the road. [:/]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

this thread is full of sarcastic funny comments [laugh]

[wave] Hullo fellow galant Driver! haha i think u have recently joined the galantclub am I correct? Haha, think my galant too fierce so the TP book me. Btw wierd Y i kena more pts and fine? Did they up the sentence? When were you caught? Dun tell me tt 5 lane road speed limit is 40!!!!! [furious]

If I'm nt wrong, the whole of orchard road(s) is 50km/hr.

they very siao on these days...I see them almost everyday on the road..overhead bridges ...sweatdrop.gif

i just received reply from TP for my appeal against my speeding offence at 112km/h at 80km/h speed limit along PIE...UNSUCCESSFUL..8 demerit pts + $170 fine

bigcry.gifbigcry.gifbigcry.gif

Do TP reali get xtra bonus 4 more saman they dish out?thot civil servants get the same bonus whether is TP or minister or president..

Mayb come around may when govt dish out the performance bonus 2 civil servants.... [sweatdrop]

I was saman 2 at yishun rd ther caught by speed cam 4 travelling 77 km/hr at 60km/hr rd..

tried 2 appeal at TP...i failed..mayb my story not convinving..but ther r frds who appeal & succeed..u can try 2 appeal.no harm.. [cool]

Ermm.... I was caught by TP WRX... [smallcry]

My condolences. [laugh][laugh][laugh] Ok Ok I shall not rub it in. [lipsrsealed]

But come to think of it, you're just unlucky. I have sped too, others have sped too, but why wasn't it me who got booked? Perhaps I will get booked one fine day.

Or maybe some other drivers are trying to test if the TP WRX can indeed run.

This new toy is all over the streets now.

Ed

Joyful for those up there ... earning peanuts. They are indeed earning more peanuts now.

Be glad they spare the roots for you. [;)]

Ed

Edited by Ravinged

Wah....112 oso kena. So scary.. think i better drive slowly. thumbsdown.gif

yea...all bros & sis here..better drive slower these days...sweatdrop.gif

sometimes we may forgot the speed limit of certain roads..haizzzzz...den also suay suay kena....not worth it shakehead.gif

I kena in Aug...at PIE toward 2nd link..(tuas area) the underpass just b4 turning into Tuas customs

Toa Payoh also hv..I just saw TP at the overhead bridge last weekend shakehead.gif

↡ Advertisement