FAST AND FURIOUS STORY! CAUGHT SPEEDING!

Zyrofillica

This thread make me damn sad

I was thinking of upgrading my lancer with unichip and K&N Filter to make it faster. Thinking twice now, i better not. Accerate to 60 must slow down, else kana fine.

Guess next time u will notice on the road, all driving kia picanto. What for drive fast car...

NY coming TP everywhere. guess next time you can see them prowling with cammo on [furious].

Sniper ready.. waiting for target.. [furious] .

If you dun want to get Fine by our friendly TP, please drive slowly and cause a traffic jam and cause more air-population. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Ok my fast and furious story goes like this.

Was waiting first in line at a traffic light on orchard boulevard. (road behind taka and wisma)

This heavily modded and decalled evo 8 GSR rolled up beside me. And he revved letting out a lousd PSSST~ haha I retaliated with a loud Vroom~ from my 2.0 NA engine. The light turns Green, we both floored it and my pathetic stock shot ahead of the EVO and I celebrated my first street challenge victory with a TCed car! [rolleyes]

Flawless victory u say? Ok i was just kidding about that EVO 8 GSR. Actually I was caught speeding by 2 TP officers who clocked me at 68km/h on that 50km/h limit road. Oh boy was I in trouble for going at such a FAST AND RECKLESS SPEED. I could have killed someone going at such a high speed and I bet even my grandma would have suffered a heart attack had she been sitting by my side.

Com'on officer, its 1am, the row of lights was on green and hey its a 5 lane straight road. He even asked me where was i rushing to? WAT RUSHING SOMEWHERE at 68km/h? I'll be at 120 if I was rushing! [knife]

170 fine. 8 demerits. What can i say. If u are suay you are suay. As long as anyone was above 60 on that road tt fateful night, I think you would have suffered the same fate. Was very traumatized by this incident. Had been faithfully crawling around singapore and craning my neck at every corner and behind every bush to make sure I wasn't going to be featured on "GOTCHA at 68KM/h!" again. One day, this paranoid driver may just fall asleep at the wheel and crash into a bunch of officers manning a roadblock. Cos there is a sticker at the back of his car stating "60km/h" [:|]

Let this be a warning to all those Speedsters out there! 68 is way too fast! And on a sidenote, only my foggies was on and it was a clear night. The officer did not say a word! Hooray for FOGGIES! [laugh]

OK my fast and furious stories goes like this...

Was waitng first in line at Orchard Boulevard inside one shopping mall waiting to cash out at a counter when a 'TP' stop me..say Iwas walking at about 68 m/s when the mall only allow shoppers to walk at 50m/s...knn...say I could have killed some shoppers by knocking into them or their shopping bags!

C'mon officer, it's shopping time, the rows of light was green ( meaning the decorating lights for CNY was mostly green with a few reds) and it's 5 lane straight walkway.

He even asked me where I was rushing to ( of course to the nearest taxi-stand lah!..) Wat rushing somewhere at 68m/s..I will be cycling inside the mall and doing 120 m/s if I was rushing...

Suay..kenna 170 push up & 8 days will not be allowed to shop in any mall in or around orchard! [sly]

[sweatdrop] think its the mango security gaurd that stop you not a TP officer. On top of "speeding" he slapped you with a fine for purchasing too many mango items during a sale, in the process, exceeding the allowed number of shopping bags u are allowed to carry as shown on the max Pax sticker on your right butt cheek. [lipsrsealed]

Was waiting first in line at a traffic light on orchard boulevard. (road behind taka and wisma)

This heavily modded and decalled evo 8 GSR rolled up beside me. And he revved letting out a lousd PSSST~ haha I retaliated with a loud Vroom~ from my 2.0 NA engine. The light turns Green, we both floored it and my pathetic stock shot ahead of the EVO and I celebrated my first street challenge victory with a TCed car! [rolleyes]

Flawless victory u say? Ok i was just kidding about that EVO 8 GSR. Actually I was caught speeding by 2 TP officers who clocked me at 68km/h on that 50km/h limit road. Oh boy was I in trouble for going at such a FAST AND RECKLESS SPEED. I could have killed someone going at such a high speed and I bet even my grandma would have suffered a heart attack had she been sitting by my side.

Com'on officer, its 1am, the row of lights was on green and hey its a 5 lane straight road. He even asked me where was i rushing to? WAT RUSHING SOMEWHERE at 68km/h? I'll be at 120 if I was rushing! [knife]

170 fine. 8 demerits. What can i say. If u are suay you are suay. As long as anyone was above 60 on that road tt fateful night, I think you would have suffered the same fate. Was very traumatized by this incident. Had been faithfully crawling around singapore and craning my neck at every corner and behind every bush to make sure I wasn't going to be featured on "GOTCHA at 68KM/h!" again. One day, this paranoid driver may just fall asleep at the wheel and crash into a bunch of officers manning a roadblock. Cos there is a sticker at the back of his car stating "60km/h" [:|]

Let this be a warning to all those Speedsters out there! 68 is way too fast! And on a sidenote, only my foggies was on and it was a clear night. The officer did not say a word! Hooray for FOGGIES! [laugh]

OK my fast and furious stories goes like this...

Was waitng first in line at Orchard Boulevard inside one shopping mall waiting to cash out at a counter when a 'TP' stop me..say Iwas walking at about 68 m/s when the mall only allow shoppers to walk at 50m/s...knn...say I could have killed some shoppers by knocking into them or their shopping bags!

C'mon officer, it's shopping time, the rows of light was green ( meaning the decorating lights for CNY was mostly green with a few reds) and it's 5 lane straight walkway.

He even asked me where I was rushing to ( of course to the nearest taxi-stand lah!..) Wat rushing somewhere at 68m/s..I will be cycling inside the mall and doing 120 m/s if I was rushing...

Suay..kenna 170 push up & 8 days will not be allowed to shop in any mall in or around orchard! [sly]

lol! [laugh][laugh]

68m/s = 245km/h [shocked]

Edited by Yc86

bro, condolence to ur points and fine..so did u get 4 or 8 points? supposed to be a 4-point offense tho...

anyway i have my fair share of encounter with TP..the worse being caught with HP driving..tt was like, f-up...hiding at my blind spot and i'm making a call to my boss..and rushing to meet a client as he push forward the meeting...den sway sway kena caught...

another encounter was recently whereby i was waiting for my gf at a car park in airport police division. 2 TP bikes were parked there to do some documentation...so gf called and i drove out of the car park. heng heng TP oso wanna move off. i din put on my seat belt at tt point of time as the distance btw the carpark and the pick up point is like 200m? den TP keep staring at me so i lan lan, have to put on..den i smile at him and salute him..his face was like [furious] ...haha

isn't being caught while using hp quite serious? hp confiscated + ban or something...

i also use hp while driving sometimes.. think alot of ppl here too, sometimes can't be helped forget to hook up the hands free set [lipsrsealed]

actually supposed to be a court case...

when i got the summon, HP was confiscated...and i need to use HP badly due to my job nature.. so called up TP the very next day and arranged a meetup with the IO. explained the situation to IO and after checking my records (in fact no records prior to e offence) my offence can be compounded with $200 and 12 points. got back my hp the same day... now left w 12 points until this april...

advice to drivers: use bluetooth ot wired handset whenevery u r driving. using loudspeaker also can, but do not hold ur hp on ur hand. it constitutes to HP driving too. and for sms-es, can be read when the vehicle is not in motion. no point risking ur license over a sms rite?

do not speed...

Speed camera clocks 85mph tractor

Speed camera bosses have apologised to a farmer after they tried to fine him for doing 85mph in a tractor.

Steve Crossman, who farms in Wiltshire, was puzzled when he received a ticket saying he had been snapped by a camera in Wales.

But he was even more surprised when he realised that he was being fined for speeding in his tractor.

With a top speed of 26mph, it would take Mr Crossman's tractor more than four hours just to cover the distance from his farm in Horningsham to Abergarwed where the offence took place.

The farmer contacted camera bosses in south Wales to protest that not only was the tractor incapable of racking up such a speed but he had never taken it over the Severn Bridge.

The Mid and South Wales Safety Camera Partnership quickly admitted that they had misread one letter in the registration plate on the film and apologised.

Mr Crossman told BBC Wales: "It's a good tractor, but not that good. It can just about get up to 26mph, but that's downhill, with a following wind and with no trailer on the back. There's no way it could get close to 85mph."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_16908...es.quirkygaffes