FAST AND FURIOUS STORY! CAUGHT SPEEDING!

Zyrofillica

Cars on our roads getting lu lai lu hiong??

http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story...e-spark-concern

Adrian Lim | My Paper | Monday, Aug 12, 2013

SINGAPORE - Yet another video showing purportedly reckless behaviour on Singapore's roads has surfaced online, just weeks after two motorists in an online video were hauled up by police for driving dangerously on the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway.

This time, the footage captured by an in-vehicle camera showed over 10 cars whizzing by on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) near the Alexandra area last week, said Chinese evening newspaper Shin Min Daily News.

At around the 10- to 15-second mark of the video - which was posted on YouTube and Stomp last Thursday and last Friday respectively - a red car is seen swerving into the lane of the vehicle recording the video, before cutting into another car's lane.

A 40-year-old accountant, who was a passenger in the vehicle with the video recorder, told Shin Min that she saw many cars, including a Ferrari and a BMW, dashing down the AYE at "frightening speeds".

The video has yielded mixed responses from netizens. Some lambasted the drivers of the fast cars for endangering other road users, while others chided the driver of the vehicle with the video recorder for hogging the lane.

http://youtu.be/jM2_h8rmc5Y

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Cars on our roads getting lu lai lu hiong??

http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story...e-spark-concern

Adrian Lim | My Paper | Monday, Aug 12, 2013

SINGAPORE - Yet another video showing purportedly reckless behaviour on Singapore's roads has surfaced online, just weeks after two motorists in an online video were hauled up by police for driving dangerously on the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway.

This time, the footage captured by an in-vehicle camera showed over 10 cars whizzing by on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) near the Alexandra area last week, said Chinese evening newspaper Shin Min Daily News.

At around the 10- to 15-second mark of the video - which was posted on YouTube and Stomp last Thursday and last Friday respectively - a red car is seen swerving into the lane of the vehicle recording the video, before cutting into another car's lane.

A 40-year-old accountant, who was a passenger in the vehicle with the video recorder, told Shin Min that she saw many cars, including a Ferrari and a BMW, dashing down the AYE at "frightening speeds".

The video has yielded mixed responses from netizens. Some lambasted the drivers of the fast cars for endangering other road users, while others chided the driver of the vehicle with the video recorder for hogging the lane.

http://youtu.be/jM2_h8rmc5Y

moral of the story....dont freaking speed on the roads, nowadays almost everyone has a in-car video cam - all your actions are filmed down and loaded into youtube

Just the other day..or in fact last Sat..saw few cars (four if not wrong) also zoom zoom in the KPE ..exist to TPE..

saw so many on the roads..i have the in car camera..but anyway not going to do anything since TP don't even care..same as LTA..with so many cameras along the road..and some of it able to capture car plate at HD..yet nothing is been done.. Same gose to those truck with overload and travel above the speed limit..nothing be done..

Since TP, LTA bo chap...so why should i care..

moral of the story....dont freaking speed on the roads, nowadays almost everyone has a in-car video cam - all your actions are filmed down and loaded into youtube

Seriously..even if you submit..the most is fine, point deduct..etc after one year..they will race again..

no harsh punishment... my suggestion is car confiscated and permanent ban of driving plus jail and fine...

Just the other day..or in fact last Sat..saw few cars (four if not wrong) also zoom zoom in the KPE ..exist to TPE..

saw so many on the roads..i have the in car camera..but anyway not going to do anything since TP don't even care..same as LTA..with so many cameras along the road..and some of it able to capture car plate at HD..yet nothing is been done.. Same gose to those truck with overload and travel above the speed limit..nothing be done..

Since TP, LTA bo chap...so why should i care..

i beg to differ.... you shd report that to TP and let them take actions....together we can make the road safer for all motorists.

i beg to differ.... you shd report that to TP and let them take actions....together we can make the road safer for all motorists.

I have reports a few times to LTA..their standard reply..we will look into it... then when you drive the same road..you see the same thing happen again..you think will you feel dishearten...

As for TP..ever saw a volvo TP drive passed a overload truck in the KPE and yet the TP never do anything instead just drive pass....

Edited by Gaolow

Cos overloaded truck is LTA pasal, TP bochup what for do extra paperwork.

I'm laughing at the TP sticker on the camera car windscreen, dunno people like to put those up.

Cos overloaded truck is LTA pasal, TP bochup what for do extra paperwork.

I'm laughing at the TP sticker on the camera car windscreen, dunno people like to put those up.

Effective amulet against summons lo [laugh]

Or in this case, wifey seems to be using her mobile device to record the whole thing...

The bulk of them were not as bad, only that red accord R that pulled off a dangerous lane change.

If it were me, I would have caught up with him and give his side mirrors a welcoming knock using my CE riding gloves.

Can anyone catch a number plate?

Wonder if they can expect a call to lim kopi?

:o New Zealanders can never understands " lim kopi " :wacko: Should be, Wonder if they can expect a call from Traffic Police to face " Police Interrogations" ? [:p][laugh]

that guy is tp lah

there got tp sticker [:p]

He also got Fu Lu Shou decal on the top.

Can tell his car is super blessed against all white things (humans and supernatural)!!!! [laugh]

He also got Fu Lu Shou decal on the top.

Can tell his car is super blessed against all white things (humans and supernatural)!!!! [laugh]

going beach road to buy many decals now!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement