FAST AND FURIOUS STORY! CAUGHT SPEEDING!

Zyrofillica

going beach road to buy many decals now!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ah Must Thank, Lao Lee Decal more effective, TP also give 3 marks for Face Value [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

Or in this case, wifey seems to be using her mobile device to record the whole thing...

That was it...who would "play" with their video cam ? I think more than meets the eye lah.

Sometime I see a nice pretty car...I wanna whip out my cam...the car long gone liao. So gam one meh...she records and the cars zooms pass...

And the driver's agar agar skills also CMI...in the video...he say more coming...then no cars liao. He tried to overtake the taxi...also CMI.

Now see again, this auntie is simply irritating! :ph34r:

most sinkies speak just like the woman in the video..not only irritating but linguistically challenged as well :ph34r:

And the driver's agar agar skills also CMI...in the video...he say more coming...then no cars liao. He tried to overtake the taxi...also CMI.

I think the driver tio chuak liao la, chiu zhun, cannot overtake properly [:p]

Speedin kena caught still wana blame ppl for bein on or bonus period. [thumbsdown] Foggies is not under tp , is lta.

Edited by Silvermini

Apparently, they told me that they act only on complaints and will book a certain number of vehicles before they close the case on this "complaint". So axxxxxes who complain about fellow motorists speeding on 50km/h roads shd be shot in the leg and made to sit in a baby trolley with a 0.5bhp motor and a top speed of 2 km/h. [whip]

HAHAHA!! This is damn funny! [thumbsup]

I think the driver tio chuak liao la, chiu zhun, cannot overtake properly [:p]

how he tio chuak? he should see them coming and even the red car cut him, he should be able to guess.... <_<

Turbocharged

Think this video is oreadi embedded before n I held back

Now see again, this auntie is simply irritating!

:ph34r:

off the sound just watch video lar bro.... unlesss watching prawn.... then must on loud loud for the oh oh oh..... :wub:[laugh]

i'm always curious about how those expressway speed cameras works.

on a busy 4 lanes, how do they really catch the actual speedsters?

Car A may be driving within speed limit on lane 1 where it is closest to the camera.

Car B zoomed past on lane 2.

if camera is activated, wouldn't the picture shows either Car A (blocking the view of Car B), or both Cars?