V- COOL OR OTHERS

Atx2

I organising a GB for Lextint...if interested, PM me...

As low as $250. Got free 3M carmat now...

Edited by Qwert

ATX2, paid about $850 for my car.

Qwert... it's not so much the heat in the car itself. My tody has a climatronic control so if it's hotter, all it means is fan speed up a bar. However, when you put your hand near the window, without touching it, you can feel that more heat is coming through.

I know the Lextint not much heat rejection....went for it because got a little heat rejection, low price, I hardly in the sun, office bound...sheltered carparks both at home and office...my Audi already have some tinting originally....also for the looks... [;)]

If your think about it, the 3M carmat if you get it individually, would already cost about $100 or more, so the tinting very cheap leh...

no prob bro, i've already done my windows with Sumitomo Ray barrier with highest IR rejection also at Perfect windows, i think it is called the LexTint Ray-Shield now.

the audi tinted should be adequate for your use, for me, although my Tody comes with the tint (probably same as your audi), i went for more because i travel in the sun often......and it really was worth every penny. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
Hi guys, besides V-Cool what other brand is good & not so "X". i call up V-cool they told me their product cost from $950-$1200 for a 2000cc car. What do your think?

I just did 3M on Mon at Turf City.$600 coz didn't take the 3M mats.For 2000 cc car, add $100.Guy says limited time offer only.98% IR rejection for front & 95% rejection for rear.Still waiting to test coz raining today.Previous ride had Huper.Not bad.IMO, these solar films work.Tried putting my sunglasses on the dash exposed to the heat w/o the film.Couldn't even pick it up at noon time to wear.It was scorching hot.After installing the Huper,definitely could pick it up to wear immediately.

Neutral Newbie

Recommend 3M solar film, top grade is $700/- for Car below 1600cc, come with 3M car mat.

The quality and spec. is better than other. [;)]

Any contact? do you know the $$$ like? [rolleyes]

Hi i found out that tintmaster is having a promotion now. 1 for 1. i am looking for someone to go with me as i would like to tint my car. Mine is a vios would like to go for the premuim package cost 500 but only pay 250. can go to www.tint-master.net to check it out. can see if u got friends who would like to tint their cars too?

Neutral Newbie

realised from the postings that 3M is installed by independent workshops so presumably the price is negotiable and all of them seem to throw in the 3M car mat as part of the package? i called up a few places doing 3M and all have a different price range although the variance is not much. so i guess it's down to which location is more convenient.

Neutral Newbie

Two recommended dealer for automotive from 3M are Justec and Ezy; most of them are 3M building window solar film dealer, they also provide automotive solar film service but they workmanship is unknown! I had done mine in Ezy yesterday and the result is very good! [;)]

Neutral Newbie

rikecool is good, I have it on... I thoroughly recommend it. The film is from Japan from the company is Malaysian, and a strong competitor to Vkool.

It is no secret the Huper Optik, Vkool and Sun-X is all the same company called GlobaMatrix. They even own Pasta Mania. so next time you eat Pasta Mania, think of V-Kool

Have no knowledge on 3M but I think it performs well too.

me having rikecool on for 3 yrs liao...can recommend to people out there in terms

of heat rejection. no prob with the film oso...

↡ Advertisement