MCF photo shoot - Sat 31st Dec 2005 - Pictures

Assassin

Neutral Newbie
haha..u dun have to go for GT wing to get the stability...its the spoiler angle of attack that will determine whether the negative force is to be produced to plant the car down...this one has serve pretty well at 140km for a family car.. [laugh]

dun trust me, next time u wind down ur window at speed of 100 and put ur hands out to experiment the wind effect with different angle of attack. [laugh][sly]

i tried before liao lah....

wah 140km/hr leh.... [sweatdrop]

becareful ah.... [nod]

tks...have not attain that spd anymore....petrol veri ex!!! [laugh][laugh]

Sorry all, I gave the wrong number the previous time. The number should be 97676563 instead.

Paiseh. there are still slots left, so do call up if interested.

Hi all,

I have a free lobang for car enthusiasts who love their cars. My friend who is a professional photographer is offering free make-over photoshoots for car owners together with their prized vehicles. This is to build up his portfolio as he will be launching this service at his studio soon. Anyone who is interested, please call/sms his associate, Henry at 67676563.

Date: Weekends (to be arranged by appointment)

Time taken: 2 hrs (approximately)

Fee: Free! (said its free already)

Conditions: Car should be clean and in good condition. Sporty and exotic cars are

preferred. Pictures taken must be allowed for use as publicity materials.

Vacancies: 3 to 4 slots available.

Details: Shots will be done of your vehicle at different angles. Moving shots of your vehicle will also be taken. Drivers posing by their cars and while driving will be shot. Passengers can also be included in the shoots.

Please respond asap. Limited slots are available.

Neutral Newbie

oh my i jus saw the picture abt the dear ya im the one in the right.. haha sorry bz lately nv log in.. cant imagine u actaully captured that even! can hardly see my face hahahah