Search
Speed Sport Rims

22 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:12 AM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982

Hi guys, anyone heard of this brand b4????

Is it a lousy brand??? Any advice from you guys? thanks...

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:10 PM

Xach
  • Xach

Just changed to a k.speed 17" rims.. dunno whether its a lousy brand or not... feels quite light for a 17" the i like the design. that's all i care...

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:23 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84

Dun tink its a lousy brand la...have heard of it...quite common infact...u planning to change rims? Tot u changed rims b4?

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:08 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982

ya lo quite light right? i find it ok leh... i like..haha wanna show me your rims?

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:09 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982

Already changed liao lo....quite long ago lo....this thread i started was even longer b4....haha

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:32 PM

Twnll
  • Twnll

Got some pics or links for this wheels?

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:35 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982

Don't have eh, i searched for this brand over the internet...couldn't find their webpage....hahahaa

think this brand quite bo standard....website also don't have....jia lat

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:39 PM

Wolverine
  • Wolverine

Cheapest brand in town ...i used to get that ..when i couldnt afford anything decent ....so ...looks ok ...but dont expect it to last
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:59 PM

Xach
  • Xach

dun last meaning...? what will happen to it?

Posted 21 March 2006 - 07:02 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84

huh??/ den hw cum u ask abt the k-speed rims?....tot u wanna change rims...

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:28 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982

The rims will break up and cause accident...hahahha

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:30 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982

aiya i started this thread b4 i change my rims....then only now have pple reply me.... understand??

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:12 AM

Gary84
  • Gary84

oh chey...nw i get it...haha...hw abt posting ur rims up to show us? smile.gif

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:17 AM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982

Go look in the thread "Proud of your RIMS" or something. i 4got what's the name le, i started one.... inside have....

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:48 PM

Rickyokc
  • Rickyokc

this rim is probably import by ts auto

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:59 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982

ya i bought it at TS auto

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:53 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84

okok...will do... smile.gif

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

X_ming_x
  • X_ming_x

Hi guys... i'm new here... may i ask... though it is not related to the topic... wat r the difference between different rim size???

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:54 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84

ermmm....hw to answer sia....The bigger the rims, the higher the fuel consumptn??

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:50 PM

X_ming_x
  • X_ming_x

oic... thx... but in terms of performance???

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users