Search
Speed Sport Rims

• Search this thread
22 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:12 AM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys, anyone heard of this brand b4????

Is it a lousy brand??? Any advice from you guys? thanks...

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:10 PM

Xach
  • Xach
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just changed to a k.speed 17" rims.. dunno whether its a lousy brand or not... feels quite light for a 17" the i like the design. that's all i care...

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:23 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged

Dun tink its a lousy brand la...have heard of it...quite common infact...u planning to change rims? Tot u changed rims b4?

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:08 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear

ya lo quite light right? i find it ok leh... i like..haha wanna show me your rims?

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:09 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear

Already changed liao lo....quite long ago lo....this thread i started was even longer b4....haha

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:32 PM

Twnll
  • Twnll
    5th Gear

Got some pics or links for this wheels?

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:35 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear

Don't have eh, i searched for this brand over the internet...couldn't find their webpage....hahahaa

think this brand quite bo standard....website also don't have....jia lat

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:39 PM

Wolverine
  • Wolverine
    Supercharged

Cheapest brand in town ...i used to get that ..when i couldnt afford anything decent ....so ...looks ok ...but dont expect it to last
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:59 PM

Xach
  • Xach
    Neutral Newbie

dun last meaning...? what will happen to it?

Posted 21 March 2006 - 07:02 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged

huh??/ den hw cum u ask abt the k-speed rims?....tot u wanna change rims...

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:28 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear

The rims will break up and cause accident...hahahha

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:30 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear

aiya i started this thread b4 i change my rims....then only now have pple reply me.... understand??

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:12 AM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged

oh chey...nw i get it...haha...hw abt posting ur rims up to show us? smile.gif

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:17 AM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear

Go look in the thread "Proud of your RIMS" or something. i 4got what's the name le, i started one.... inside have....

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:48 PM

Rickyokc
  • Rickyokc
    2nd Gear

this rim is probably import by ts auto

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:59 PM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear

ya i bought it at TS auto

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:53 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged

okok...will do... smile.gif

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

X_ming_x
  • X_ming_x
    Neutral Newbie

Hi guys... i'm new here... may i ask... though it is not related to the topic... wat r the difference between different rim size???

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:54 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged

ermmm....hw to answer sia....The bigger the rims, the higher the fuel consumptn??

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:50 PM

X_ming_x
  • X_ming_x
    Neutral Newbie

oic... thx... but in terms of performance???

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users