Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
29 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:44 AM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone knows where to buy this??

With the following specs....

SPEC:

BOLT PATTERN: 4 X 100
THREAD TYPE: 12 X 1.5
CENTER BORE: 54.1mm
WIDTH: 25mm
STUD LENGTH: 30mm
QUANTITY: 2
No signature is required

Posted 14 January 2006 - 07:37 AM

Sealtan
  • Premium member
    Sealtan
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi:
I saw these at Autobacs located at Bukit Batok. You can try there.

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:36 AM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Autobacs sell these spacers... but since they are imported from Japan, they are way to expensive, 300 over bucks and also they do not have the specs I want..... I found out from another friend about a machine shop who does customisation of spacers, an specs, you name it, the si-fu or machinist will also take measurements for you to ensure that the right size spacer is machined.... cost, about $145.....

No signature is required

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:49 AM

Koren
  • Koren
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wa.. cut for one thick alum rod.. safe or not? later wheels fly out 100kmph.. not a laughing matter.. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:00 AM

Super4
  • Super4
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Kapitane,

I'm one of those whom PM u over in VOGS (kid_79)...Pls post ur FR once u have the spacers installed. smile.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FCUK OFF to RACISM in SG!
MCF member since 2002.
Cars are DAMN expensive in S'pore, so live within your means and be contented with what car u're driving now, Cash is still KING! :-)

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:01 AM

Super4
  • Super4
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That's why i'm waiting for him to give his FR. wink.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCF member since 2002.
Cars are DAMN expensive in S'pore, so live within your means and be contented with what car u're driving now, Cash is still KING! :-)

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:07 AM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Can go for those machined spacers la. No problems. Usually they using CNC turning machines to do it. The cutting is confirm very accurate and definitely clean cut. Make sure the material used is strong material (same as the rims). But 145 is for one piece or 4?

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:09 AM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Cannot be using aluminium la.... too soft.... sure deform one...

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:12 AM

Super4
  • Super4
    5th Gear
    Author Image

A pair.... unimpressed.gif

MCF member since 2002.

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:15 AM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Wow that's expensive.... looking at the workpiece, it just requires some simple turning and drilling processes... I can do it anytime in NTU or my uncle's company's workshop.....

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:19 AM

Koren
  • Koren
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ya lor.. for the picture it sure looks like a big alum rod..

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:20 AM

Super4
  • Super4
    5th Gear
    Author Image

U can do it? Sure boh, i'm interested.

MCF member since 2002.

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:27 AM

Chneo1982
  • Chneo1982
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

If you can provide me with the drawings with all the dimensions and the type of material, shouldn't be a problem. I won't do the design cos i won't know if the integrity of the design will be suitable for this application or not. And if breaks during driving then you will sue me liao..... so best if you find out the exact drawings of the spacer yourself.

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:30 AM

Super4
  • Super4
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hmm...that i have to seek professional help from someone....AM an idiot when it comes to drawings and mechanical stuffs. Hook u up once i have the findings... wink.gif

MCF member since 2002.

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:43 AM

Cactus
  • Cactus
    4th Gear
    Author Image

May I know what these spacers are for..

Posted 02 February 2006 - 01:44 AM

Xiaogary
  • Xiaogary
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone knows where to buy this??

With the following specs....

SPEC:

BOLT PATTERN: 4 X 100
THREAD TYPE: 12 X 1.5
CENTER BORE: 54.1mm
WIDTH: 25mm
STUD LENGTH: 30mm
QUANTITY: 2

May I know what is this for? To change the PCD hole size so that u can fix those rare rims which doesnt have your PCD size for your car?

Or has it got to do with offset?

Edited by Xiaogary, 02 February 2006 - 01:45 AM.

Alpine CDA 9855 HU + PXA 701 + RUX 701 Alpine SHA634 6 disc CD/MP3 changer AudioBank 350w rms at 4 ohm Monoblock amp Cadence UD12H 12 inch single coil 4 ohm 300w rms Subwoofer Cadence Z4000 4 X 75w rms at 4 ohm amp
CDT ES62i Gold 6.5 inch 200w rms 60-20KHz 6.5 inch Component Speaker AudioBank F47 4 X 150W rms at 4 ohm amp CDT CL62 150w rms 60-120KHz 6.5 inch Component Speaker Stinger 1 Farad Silver Capacitor Optima Yellow Top Battery

Posted 02 February 2006 - 10:17 AM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Okay, the spacers are for extending outwards tires, in this case, my rear tires. This is to increase the pimp factor of the car, especially if you are running on bigger rims and lowered suspension, which I am. I have installed the spacers to my rear wheels, and now the tires are so close to the fender.... but alas, will have to remove them again until I have my fenders rolled inwards..... will the tires sitting out and being so close to the fender, the car takes on a different look altogether ..... pimp factor increases...

Well of course you can machine the spacer with 5 x 114 bolts to be bolted onto 4 x100 wheel hub.... but then to clear the wheel hub bolts, the spacers will need to be at least 20 mm. For normal rims, the front will sit very nicely out...so with additional 20mm, you may have to add on fender so that you comply with LTA regulations.

See the picture of my rear wheel, which actually is sitting inside the well, not looking good.....

Edited by Kapitane, 02 February 2006 - 10:18 AM.

No signature is required

Posted 02 February 2006 - 11:04 AM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I want my rear wheel to look like this, so spacers are needed as my rims offset cannot achieve the look that I want.

No signature is required

Posted 11 February 2006 - 11:22 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

when you said expensive because you are not doing business here
and for good will only ?
as you said below we have to provide you all spec,
so that is part of the cost liao
no free lunch

MHO

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:11 AM

Alex2405
  • Premium member
    Alex2405
    1st Gear
    Author Image

can pm me the address on where you did your custom spacers?

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Wheel, Spacer, where

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users