SPEC:

BOLT PATTERN: 4 X 100

THREAD TYPE: 12 X 1.5

CENTER BORE: 54.1mm

WIDTH: 25mm

STUD LENGTH: 30mm

QUANTITY: 2

↡ Advertisement

Autobacs sell these spacers... but since they are imported from Japan, they are way to expensive, 300 over bucks and also they do not have the specs I want..... I found out from another friend about a machine shop who does customisation of spacers, an specs, you name it, the si-fu or machinist will also take measurements for you to ensure that the right size spacer is machined.... cost, about $145.....

space.jpg

cut.jpg

Can go for those machined spacers la. No problems. Usually they using CNC turning machines to do it. The cutting is confirm very accurate and definitely clean cut. Make sure the material used is strong material (same as the rims). But 145 is for one piece or 4?

Wow that's expensive.... looking at the workpiece, it just requires some simple turning and drilling processes... I can do it anytime in NTU or my uncle's company's workshop.....

If you can provide me with the drawings with all the dimensions and the type of material, shouldn't be a problem. I won't do the design cos i won't know if the integrity of the design will be suitable for this application or not. And if breaks during driving then you will sue me liao..... so best if you find out the exact drawings of the spacer yourself.

Hmm...that i have to seek professional help from someone....AM an idiot when it comes to drawings and mechanical stuffs. Hook u up once i have the findings... [;)]

Neutral Newbie
Anyone knows where to buy this??

4_Lugs_WS.jpg

With the following specs....

SPEC:

BOLT PATTERN: 4 X 100

THREAD TYPE: 12 X 1.5

CENTER BORE: 54.1mm

WIDTH: 25mm

STUD LENGTH: 30mm

QUANTITY: 2

May I know what is this for? To change the PCD hole size so that u can fix those rare rims which doesnt have your PCD size for your car?

Or has it got to do with offset?

Edited by Xiaogary

(edited)

Okay, the spacers are for extending outwards tires, in this case, my rear tires. This is to increase the pimp factor of the car, especially if you are running on bigger rims and lowered suspension, which I am. I have installed the spacers to my rear wheels, and now the tires are so close to the fender.... but alas, will have to remove them again until I have my fenders rolled inwards..... will the tires sitting out and being so close to the fender, the car takes on a different look altogether ..... pimp factor increases...

Well of course you can machine the spacer with 5 x 114 bolts to be bolted onto 4 x100 wheel hub.... but then to clear the wheel hub bolts, the spacers will need to be at least 20 mm. For normal rims, the front will sit very nicely out...so with additional 20mm, you may have to add on fender so that you comply with LTA regulations.

See the picture of my rear wheel, which actually is sitting inside the well, not looking good.....

28012006204.jpg

Edited by Kapitane

I want my rear wheel to look like this, so spacers are needed as my rims offset cannot achieve the look that I want.

61dd6b4d.jpg

↡ Advertisement