Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
353 replies to this topic | 2 praises

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:08 PM

Firstcall
  • Firstcall
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This new sexy compact SUV reclaim the chic look the new Rav4 lost over its predecessor.
http://www.toyota.co...ws/06/0117.html

This car is developed by Daihatsu and OEMed to Toyota. But since Toyota own Daihatsu...no diff. Daihatsu called it Daihatsu Be-go "CX" and Toyota call it Toyota Rush "G"

Both shares similar specs, engine, come with RWD or 4WD.

I think only either model will arrive at our shores. I suspect we may just get Daihatsu just like the Siron. If BM bring this Toyota in, it will certainly be a best seller here. This is a car that is suitable for those who want the fun and style factor of SUV without the high road tax, high Fuel consumption of the bigger machines like CRV, Rav4, Tucson etc.

Attached Thumbnails

• 0117_b.jpg
  • 0117_a.jpg

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:13 PM

Twnll
  • Twnll
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My next Car thumbsup.gif If it gets here!

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:47 PM

Fourwheels
  • Fourwheels
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

nice, only 1.5l. , likely daihatsu will bring like what you have said. the other like PI will bring in the toyota

Posted 18 January 2006 - 02:18 AM

Jecht
  • Jecht
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

the lights look very BMW-ish...especially the green unit...

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:31 AM

Mok_
  • Mok_
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This may be the replacement of the current perodua kembara.

Posted 18 January 2006 - 12:08 PM

Msck
  • Msck
    Clutched
    Author Image

I think so too. From the side view they look very similar.

Posted 18 January 2006 - 12:58 PM

Ling156
  • Ling156
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

cool car

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:20 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks sportive thumbsup.gif

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:36 PM

Potheader
  • Potheader
    Supercharged
    Author Image

rather nice.. wink.gif thumbsup.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://thekangtang.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:37 PM

Potheader
  • Potheader
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the lights look very BMW-ish...especially the green unit...

yeah.. look like the 5-series. sweatdrop.gif
http://thekangtang.blogspot.com

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:43 PM

Tploh
  • Tploh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I can see shadow of Myvi in this car. ( Myvi is also developed by Daihatshu )

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:47 PM

Ahhuat
  • Ahhuat
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i think a similar thread was posted some time back but it was called the Daihatsu Concept D or something. Guess now it's a production model...

great.. if this is also the next kembara, can get a lot of parts from up north as well! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:18 PM

Z234user
  • Z234user
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

cool car....wonder if the engine used is the VVTI variety?

definitely worth a wait this car..suspect it probably come in around the price of an airwave and the Wish.

hopefullr STS brings ot in fast, but i think they are enjoying the sales from Sirions, see quite a few on the roads these days.

too bad BM, strategy is totally Thailand imports, it will take some time before, Thailand begins mfg of this.

anyway, anyone know if the Yaris has taken off very well in Singapore??

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:40 PM

Hitman
  • Hitman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This new sexy compact SUV reclaim the chic look the new Rav4 lost over its predecessor.
http://www.toyota.co...ws/06/0117.html

This car is developed by Daihatsu and OEMed to Toyota. But since Toyota own Daihatsu...no diff. Daihatsu called it Daihatsu Be-go "CX" and Toyota call it Toyota Rush "G"

Both shares similar specs, engine, come with RWD or 4WD.

I think only either model will arrive at our shores. I suspect we may just get Daihatsu just like the Siron. If BM bring this Toyota in, it will certainly be a best seller here. This is a car that is suitable for those who want the fun and style factor of SUV without the high road tax, high Fuel consumption of the bigger machines like CRV, Rav4, Tucson etc.

.. how come it looks exactly like my new RAV4 2.4 VVTi

Its already here ... I have 12 units to clear to my customers by end of the month

Thus you would be seeing this exact same car on our roads by early Feb
=========================================================

Baby ... I am your LOVE KAMIKAZE.

When I'm good, I'm very, very good ... but when I'm bad, I'm better.

We focus on the things we want to have that we forget to appreciate the things we have.

=========================================================

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:56 PM

Jeffteng
  • Premium member
    Jeffteng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My next Car thumbsup.gif If it gets here!

hmm bro u dun look like those SUV type leh~~~~ after u buy the car, rem to look for me leh, for ur ICE heh heh
guys please help me , just click on these links

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:57 PM

Jeffteng
  • Premium member
    Jeffteng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

it's already in sg??? how much is it ar?

Posted 18 January 2006 - 06:00 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Makes you rush into the G spot faster than anywhere else when having sex in the car rolleyes.gif cool.gif

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:09 PM

Twnll
  • Twnll
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Think this baby can do 15 km/litre??

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:16 PM

Jeffteng
  • Premium member
    Jeffteng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

maybe, depends on the weight vs power~~

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:16 PM

Billy77
  • Billy77
    1st Gear
    Author Image

It's like a mini RAV4 to me. I like it. More pics:

[inline rush7.jpg]
[inline rush8.jpg]
[inline rush6.jpg]
[inline rush9.jpg]
[inline rush5.jpg]
[inline Rush1.jpg]
[inline rush2.jpg]
[inline rush4.jpg]
[inline rush3.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• rush7.jpg
  • rush8.jpg
  • rush6.jpg
  • rush9.jpg
  • rush5.jpg
  • Rush1.jpg
  • rush2.jpg
  • rush4.jpg
  • rush3.jpg

Edited by Billy77, 18 January 2006 - 09:17 PM.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Toyota Rush

Toyota Rush  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Shahrizal  |  Neutral Newbie

Affordable Japan SUV

I bought this Rush ever since it was launch in 2006. Now, I've been driving this car up to Penang Malaysia. At 1st I thought I might need at least 2l engine car but with Rush, hassle free. Further more, I'm not the drive which into performanc... » Read More

Toyota Rush

Toyota Rush  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ahkuek123  |  Neutral Newbie

RUSH

The comfort and the features for this is rather average, but it's the handling and the exterior looks that keep me driving this car for 2 years. i like the exterior look as it gives me a sporty look and this car is damn easy to drive due to i... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Toyota Rush

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users