New Toyota Rush

Firstcall

This new sexy compact SUV reclaim the chic look the new Rav4 lost over its predecessor.
http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/news/06/0117.html

This car is developed by Daihatsu and OEMed to Toyota. But since Toyota own Daihatsu...no diff. Daihatsu called it Daihatsu Be-go "CX" and Toyota call it Toyota Rush "G"

Both shares similar specs, engine, come with RWD or 4WD.

I think only either model will arrive at our shores. I suspect we may just get Daihatsu just like the Siron. If BM bring this Toyota in, it will certainly be a best seller here. This is a car that is suitable for those who want the fun and style factor of SUV without the high road tax, high Fuel consumption of the bigger machines like CRV, Rav4, Tucson etc.

post-2-1137510536_thumb.jpg

post-2-1137510537_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

i think a similar thread was posted some time back but it was called the Daihatsu Concept D or something. Guess now it's a production model...

great.. if this is also the next kembara, can get a lot of parts from up north as well! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

cool car....wonder if the engine used is the VVTI variety?

definitely worth a wait this car..suspect it probably come in around the price of an airwave and the Wish.

hopefullr STS brings ot in fast, but i think they are enjoying the sales from Sirions, see quite a few on the roads these days.

too bad BM, strategy is totally Thailand imports, it will take some time before, Thailand begins mfg of this.

anyway, anyone know if the Yaris has taken off very well in Singapore??

Neutral Newbie
This new sexy compact SUV reclaim the chic look the new Rav4 lost over its predecessor.

http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/news/06/0117.html

This car is developed by Daihatsu and OEMed to Toyota. But since Toyota own Daihatsu...no diff. Daihatsu called it Daihatsu Be-go "CX" and Toyota call it Toyota Rush "G"

Both shares similar specs, engine, come with RWD or 4WD.

I think only either model will arrive at our shores. I suspect we may just get Daihatsu just like the Siron. If BM bring this Toyota in, it will certainly be a best seller here. This is a car that is suitable for those who want the fun and style factor of SUV without the high road tax, high Fuel consumption of the bigger machines like CRV, Rav4, Tucson etc.

laugh.gif .. how come it looks exactly like my new RAV4 2.4 VVTi sly.gif

Its already here ... I have 12 units to clear to my customers by end of the month tongue.gif

Thus you would be seeing this exact same car on our roads by early Feb wink.gif

Neutral Newbie
My next Car [thumbsup] If it gets here!

hmm bro u dun look like those SUV type leh~~~~ after u buy the car, rem to look for me leh, for ur ICE heh heh