New Toyota Rush

Firstcall

base on the internet, the selling price from $21k up, think it is going to be at least about $70k up selling price in singapore with the current COE of $8k...frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

↡ Advertisement

At $10K COE level, it would sell for below $65K - particularly so, if the Daihatsu version (Be-Go) is launched by the local agent. There should be a big rush of potential customers once the initial units are brought into our shores by PIs. I think this should be around Mar.

The 2 cars are essentially identical. Differences will be cosmetic in nature. My guess is that BM will not bring in the RUSH, whereas the local agent for Daihatsu will bring in the Be-Go; the PIs will bring in the RUSH.

tnks Jeffrey! hmm, may have to choose the Be-Go but will see both cars before I decide...any news when Daihatsu will bring in one?

dudes , fresh from Odaiba toyota showroom . size almost identical to RAV 4 ... nice ... good tactile feel in the ****pit ... enjoy the pics..

Nice thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I may consider this for my next carinlove.gif Will like to try it out and see if it handles well.

Too bad my current ride's only 1year plus so prob will have to wait another 2~3 yearssweatdrop.gif

Rush's Dimensions

Overall length 3,995mm Interior length 1,800mm Overall width 1,695mm Interior width 1,385mm Overall height 1,705mm*1 Interior height 1,240mm Wheelbase 2,580mm Front seat hip point height*3 740mm Minimum turning radius 4.9m*2 Distance between the front and rear seats*4 850mm

Rav4's

Overall length (mm) 4265 Overall width (mm) 1735 Overall height (mm) 1715 Wheelbase (mm) 2490 Tread - Front (mm) 1505 Tread - Rear (mm) 1495 Ground Clearance (mm) 205 Gross Vehicle Weight (kg) 1825 Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 57 Wheel : Tyres Size 215/70R16

Notice the Rush's wheelbase is longer than RAV4's jawdrop.gif

wow! the vechicle weight is 1825kg? that's pretty heavy for a 1.5l engine. can anyone confirm what is the actual kerb weight of this car?

the airtrek which I am currently driving is about 1300kg.

no he is referring to the new Rav4 weight not the Rush G.

and he is also referring to gross weight not kerb weight. Kerb weight would be arn 1.5ton++ I think.

The old Rav4 is also arn 1.3+ton in kerb weight