Ssangyong Actyon

Xcalibur

Bro, my ride is 1.5yrs old, on 7yrs loan, 90%. Another 3.5yrs for it to break even.

No way thinking of another new ride for the next few years. haha.....

↡ Advertisement

The Actyon looks good generally except for the odd looking lamps and grill. It feel well put together. I wonder which merc 2.3L did they use.

The Musso is no longer on sale due to its Euro2 (or was that 3) diesel engine.

too bad the musso no longer aproved in sg. btw theres another model called the kyron.alot better looking and if u look at the headlights, they look exactly the same as the new s class.seen it a few times across the causeway.all diesels tho.

post-16-1163510835_thumb.png

post-16-1163510836_thumb.png

post-16-1163510837_thumb.png

post-16-1163510838_thumb.png

post-16-1163510839_thumb.png

post-16-1163510840_thumb.png

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

our basic model LS 2WD cost $68,888 and $70,888 for 4WD selectable. (Single Airbag)

XS 2WD cost $72,888 and $74,888 for 4WD selectable. (Dual Airbag, Cruise Control, Sunroof)

if you wish to find out more, feel free to PM or drop me a email [email protected]

Ryan

Neutral Newbie

Hi GC,

XS comes with Dual Airbag, Cruise Control, Sunroof, Privacy Glass, Anti Trap Power Window, Head Lamp Levelling Device.

LS only have 1 airbag.

Have you seen the actual vehicle? Perhaps i can arrange a testdrive for you if possible?

Ryan

XS comes with Dual Airbag, Cruise Control, Sunroof, Privacy Glass, Anti Trap Power Window, Head Lamp Levelling Device.

LS only have 1 airbag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lil confusing... so LS onli has got 1 airbag, no cruise control, no sunroof, no privacy glass, no anti trap power window, no headlamp levelling device?

watz the omv like? i wil be droppin by motorshow dis sat.. will u be there?

Neutral Newbie

OMV about 19k.

I will be there after 2pm. Maybe you can give me a call when u reach there? My hp no is 93658408. How do i address you? Cannot be Green Carnation rite? [:)]